[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Expected to surpass Monero, Litecoin, and Ripple by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: header (1).jpg (48KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (1).jpg
48KB, 460x215px
>Expected to surpass Monero, Litecoin, and Ripple by the end of 2017
>Low current market cap, lots of room for growth
>The largest decentralized VPN network with plenty of practical use and a working product. Innovative and original.
>Practically no mention on 4chan
>Can buy close to ICO price
>Hasn't hit bittrex. Guaranteed to moon when it hits bittrex.

What's everyone's reason for not picking up Mysterium?

https://mysterium.network/
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/MYST_BTC
>>
Are you the retard who posted this exact thread an hour ago but with the Bancor logo by accident?

Fuck off with your shitcoin you shill.
>>
>>2453253

Yeah sorry I posted the wrong logo and it turned into a Bancor thread....it's not fair for Mysterium holders to have their thread ruined by Bancor.
>>
>>2453204
I hope there is some news soon regarding Bittrex or Polo addition. So far there's just shills on both sides with no sources saying "yes it will be added" and "no it will won't".

MYST is an easy 5x current price.
>>
>>2453204
>>Expected to surpass Monero, Litecoin, and Ripple by the end of 2017
*by its own shills

Sage. Fuck off.
>>
File: obvious disdain.png (2MB, 1498x1069px) Image search: [Google]
obvious disdain.png
2MB, 1498x1069px
>>2453204
can you tell me more about mysterium?
how does it work?
how do the nodes handle connections, is traffic encrypted?
are the node owners responsible for the traffic of users, cause that would be so fucking bad for everyone involved?
how easy is it to use, for people with zero technical knowledge, can i just purchase a subscription, open the up and start surfing anonymously?

nevermind i know all the fucking answers already.
>>
>>2453840
To be fair there is a whitepaper. I think it's an interesting coin and I'll be buying some.
>>
>>2453204
how to mine it?
>>
>>2453204
threw 0,5 btc into myst, i tihnk it'll work out
>>
File: shika.jpg (23KB, 215x253px) Image search: [Google]
shika.jpg
23KB, 215x253px
>>2453204
That shit looks like an ad for some shitty virus-filled rpg game that only allows u to get to lvl 4 then prompts u to buy the full game
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.