[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just bought a bunch of ark coins and voted for a delegate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: arkcoin.jpg (58KB, 1060x666px) Image search: [Google]
arkcoin.jpg
58KB, 1060x666px
So I just bought a bunch of ark coins and voted for a delegate. My estimate is that I will get 0.2 free coins per day, which seems pretty awesome.

This is on the /biz/ pool. So what will happen to earnings once more people join? Will they gradually dwindle down?

And how many ark are other people earning so far per day?
>>
How many coins did you contribute for the .2/day return?
>>
>>2452695
there is another delegate going by the name 'hidden'

it is better for both the biz delegate and you to vote for 'hidden' instead

you'll have a better return on your stake
>>
>>2452713
just over 800 coins
>>
>>2452695

Please answer OP >>2452713
>>
fyi you can use this calculator to estimate how many you'll receive:

http://pool.arkno.de/calculator.php
>>
do i have to vote every day or is my one vote 2 weeks ago good enough. not sure how this shit works
>>
>>2452830
you only vote once and that stays forever even if you add more coins. you only vote again if you want to change delegate
>>
>The payout to voters is 100% for the first 50 days of forging.
>The payout to voters will change to 90% after the first 50 days of forging.
>Payouts will be divided according to weight in the pool using Toon’s Arky script
>Payouts will be weekly but this may change as the voters discuss payout time intervals further.

As far as I know:
- payout is as fair as possible for "the poor"
- whales that join at a later time receive lower percentages.

I suggest you join the discord if you want accurate information:
https://discord.gg/ZyM6FZy

Also, is that pic in the OP original content? It's amazing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.