[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WEAK HANDS BEING SHAKEN OUT HODL YOUR ETH AND BTC YOU KEKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1490853779094.jpg (79KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490853779094.jpg
79KB, 790x843px
WEAK HANDS BEING SHAKEN OUT

HODL YOUR ETH AND BTC YOU KEKS

BTC $5000 / ETH $1000 BY JULY
>>
File: 1476596238945.jpg (30KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1476596238945.jpg
30KB, 462x462px
BTC $9000 / ETH $80 JULY 15th
>>
>>2451973

wtf...that guy looks like me and exactly describes me when i am forced to go out in public
>>
DELETE THIS PIC OP!
>>
File: vwalk-gotta-go-fast.png (43KB, 312x436px) Image search: [Google]
vwalk-gotta-go-fast.png
43KB, 312x436px
>>
>>2452087
did that guy ever eat a real pepper?

i did that once with a habenero as a kid and breathed in like and idiot and the little seeds went down my wind pipe. fucking threw up and cried and shit.

alother time i ordered a mcdonalds biscut sandwich and took a bite while parking and the biscut soaked up all the saliva in my mouth and i breathed in and choked. i struggled to get a sip of orange juice and forgot to put my truck in park and hit a car in front of me. the car alarm went off and i had to back out and go on the opposite side of the school and find parking still coughing and shit.

another time i tried to hit some weed on my way and fucked up someones mailbox going less that 3mph because the bowl was clogged and the lighter fucked up my finger.
>>
>>2453400
kek I'm picturing some clumsy kid doing all this
>>
>>2453400
a-an-and when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids
>>
>>2453417
mc biscuts are shit tier breakfast foods. they should use that shit for the military when people are shot in the arteries.
>>
>>2452087
this
>>
Literally everyone with half a brain has been saying there would be a mid $1000's correction. just short the market and get more BTC for shitcoin trading later in the month.
>>
>>2453417
one time i had a craving for a sundae at sonic. this was like july weather at the time so in retrospect it was a shit move. anyway i waited like 10 minutes for some faggot so give me my order. he gave me my shit and it was already dripping out of the container. since only kids run that place i was afraid that if i asked to take it back and get a new one they would spit in it and all sorts of shit. So i got the fuck out of there with the ice cream melting. I pulled up in my drive way and rushed to get it to the freezer so that it wouldnt drip all over my truck seat. Again i didnt look and assumed it was in park but i had actually put it in neutral. I heard something hit the rv and turned around with the dripping ice cream in my hand to see that my truck rolled into it destroying the canopy set out and just scraping everything.
I turned back around and put my ice cream in the freezer and assessed the damage.
>>
>have 3.5eth
>bought in 350-390 range
>trying to HODL but ltc seems enticing

Wat do
>>
>>2453583
this.
i expect the same faggots to be "OMG KILL ME I SOLD" when shit goes 450 in a few weeks.
>>
>>2453619
I mean, its clearly gonna dip to 200s at this point so even if i sell at a loss now i can buy lower to at least recoup. Im not trying to get out, just soften the blow
>>
>>2451973
BTC $5000 / ETH $0.01 BY JULY
>>
>>2453400
TOP KEK
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.