[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, its all about the island. Ever since I was a boy I d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: island-beach-3.jpg (2MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
island-beach-3.jpg
2MB, 2560x1707px
For me, its all about the island. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of owning my own island, relaxing on the beachside by days and luaus in the jungle by night

This is finally my chance. This is why I got into crypto, its all about the island. I just put my entire life savings on Bitcoin today (10k) wish me luck.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2eGVt6v2o
>>
>>2451915
Diversify fool
>>
>>2451943
I also own DGB, Stellar, RDD, and ETH

some litecoin too
>>
>>2451915
I hope bitcoin go to andromeda, and your island is full of lvl18 lolis, and you invite me ofc
>>
how much does an island cost?
>>
>>2451915
This thread raises a good point. Why do you Anons want to become rich?

I want to be financially secure enough to escape the soul-killing drudgery of wage slavery and just live life while I'm young.
>>
>>2452062
I want to be self sufficient and live a life where I never have to worry about having enough money while also avoiding working a regular 9-5. I also want to be able to occasionally take off a few weeks or months at a time to go travel or do whatever.
>>
>>2451963
buy xrp dude, and get rid of your eth
>>
>tfw all you want is your arm back to the way it was

Fuck your island nigger. I just want to live without pain and the feeling of feebleness.
>>
>>2452284
polonieux says I have to deposit a minimum of 1 ETH and I have 0.9999 ETH its bulllshit. I bought at 240 too
>>
>>2452284
I sold that to short on potcoin, it doesnt sit well with me
>>
>>2452300
Send me your ETH adress, I can get you your 0.0001
>>
>>2452300
Also, why polo and not bittrex?
>>
>>2452383
its actually .9500000 so u probably dont want to send that much but thanks anyway
coinbase fee

>>2452395
I dont like bittrex because I have to log in everytime I re enter the website. I am holding some rlc and bitbean there
>>
>>2452062
I want to buy my freedom and the freedom of my children. Land & guns, & enough money to afford the vaccine when the big plague hits. Or afford Musk's space ticket. Whatever. Survival.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.