[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros, I need your help. I live on a country that's on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 184x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 184x174px
Bros, I need your help.

I live on a country that's on the verge of collapsing, i think, but hopefully not.

I was thinking that i should keep some of my money (equivelent of $30K in an international bank as a getaway money; so in case something happens in my home country I can flee with some money to start with.

The thing is i'm very ignorant about financial stuff so my question is, what currency and bank should I put my money in? Keep in mind that i'm planning to keep that money indefinately so the currency should be very stable and I don't want to be taxed for that money too.

So, what do you suggest that I do /biz/?
>>
>>2451423
Depends on where you are planning to run off to
>>
>>2451455
Well isn't there some international banks that allow me to have access to my money from pretty much anywhere in the world?
>>
>>2451423
If you can put a significant amount in crypto, no joke. Now is the perfect time to get in since everything is so low, and its accessible from any country and non taxable. Stay safe senpai
>>
>>2451559
Read >>2451455

>>2451647
Depends on >>2451455
>>
>>2451423
wat country.
>>
>>2451423
¿? Wtf is a bank?

You put into btc, an then remember the paperwallet like a robot.

Now your money is inmortal.
>>
>>2451423
Are you attractive? I will hook you up with an American honey.

In all seriousness crypto would be great, except it is unstable. More likely to go up than down though.
>>
>>2451423
venezuela huh?
buy a boat and sail to aruba
exchange your money into dollars there
>>
>>2451682
100% sure it's Canada
>>
>>2451681
Well, i don't really have a plan. By then i would be going to any country that would take me and will grant me access to my money.

Should i just buy some gold or something?
>>
>>2451423
Are you Venezuelan.? Come over here to Colombia m8. It's easy as fuck for Venezuelans to do all the paperwork and start from scratch
>>
>>2451993
Surely you mean Britain/Europe/France
>>
>>2452682

how would you get gold out of the country? What your fellow third worlders do is diversify so when the man starts confiscating the risk of him finding all stashes is much lower than finding one stash.

IDK if you will avoid taxes no matter where you put it, including crypto (at least in the US). $30k is also not enough to buy your way into Switzerland, so that option is probably out. I would say convert it into a better currency than your own, ideally USD, then store that in a bank operating out of a nearby country that is more stable than yours. If you aren't aware of which countries in your immediate vicinity are more or less business-friendly, research that.

It would not be stupid to maybe buy 1 bitcoin right now (i.e. putting about $2,500 into cryptocurrency) if you can do that in your country, because it'll be very hard for a collapsing third world shithole to touch and will probably appreciate in value.
>>
Buy NGR cryptocoins, your money will be much safer than with a bank.
>>
>>2453460
this
funny how colombians used to go to V to excape, and now Venezuelans are now bordre hopping over to C to escape
>>
>>2453538
>>2453538
>then store that in a bank operating out of a nearby country that is more stable than yours.

actually now that I think of it I don't know how easy this will be to wire-transfer to another country without getting rounded up by the Cheka so figure that out too
>>
>>2451423
If you do end up keeping money in crypto, just make a brain wallet that you're not going to forget and you're good to go.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.