[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I place an order, and this is just an example, to buy 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: a83.jpg (68KB, 600x1352px) Image search: [Google]
a83.jpg
68KB, 600x1352px
If I place an order, and this is just an example, to buy 100 ETH with 1 BTC. And it isn't filled until a week later and let's say BTC's price doubles and ETH price stays the same. Will I get 200 ETH? Or just 100? Since that was the value when I placed the order? Been trading for a few days and just thought about this now.
>>
wtf? you would get 100 eth if you placed an order for 100 eth...
>>
>>2449925
Then Instead of paying 1 BTC I'd pay only 0.5?
>>
Please op, get in the game so I can take your money when you buy high and sell low.
>>
>>2449912
http://www.investopedia.com/university/intro-to-order-types/

have you heard of this thing called google?

how about you don't spam the board with no-value add shit until you try and figure it out for yourself
>>
I ordered a book on Amazon last week but because the Dollar is doing good, they send me two copies :^)

PS: the taxing on those transations is already complicated as it is
>>
>>2449912

>set order to buy 100 ETH with 1 BTC
>order executes
>you've now bought 100 ETH and have 1 less BTC

it's really not that hard, you fucking retard.
>>
>>2449996
Nah bruh see the BTC lost value so the Polo mods decided that he gets 200 ETH now in good boy points for being so patient for his order to come through. See that's how the real markets worth.

By my calculations you would have 300 ETH and .25 BTC leftover in that scenario OP.

Please tip me for your help. My Pandacoin address:
1800killyourself034352134p
>>
>>2449969
Thanks honey, you solved my doubt. Post your BTC address if you'd like.
>>
>>2450057
NO I HELPED MORE YOU SEND ME PANDACOIN FIRST: >>2450049

FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>2450103
No worries, sent you 69420000000000 Pandas bby, you're very welcome and thanks for the advice as well
>>
>>2450057
No prob. 1H8xKqj5DBrgBgUSqGPwo8H1TeGoLrapJn
>>
>>2450170
das a lotta fucking pandas son
>>
>>2449912
On Monday, you buy 1 Coin for $100. You don't receive it until Friday. By then, Coin's value is $150.
You are the owner of 1 coin worth $150 for which you paid only $100.
You pay what the order executes at. So if the order is 1 BTC = 100 ETH, you will lose 1 BTC and gain 100 ETH regardless, even if the 100 ETH isn't still worth 1 BTC.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.