[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I BOUGHT 100 BTC AT 2800 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GUYS SAID IT WOULD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I BOUGHT 100 BTC AT 2800

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GUYS SAID IT WOULD BE ALL UP FROM HERE WHY DID I LISTEN TO BIZ GODDAMNIT THAT WAS MY ENTIRE LIFESAVINGS

IM ABOUT TO BE LIVING IN A CARDBOARD BOX BECAUSE IF YOU ASSHOLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2449250
Why didn't you put that 280k into bitbean you tard?
>>
>>2449250
it will rise eventually... may have to wait for 1 to 2 months...
>>
>>2449250
>putting entire life savings into something as volatile as crypto
you deserve to live on the street, you fucking moron
>>
>>2449250
everybody says, don't buy at an ATH...
also, many have predicted this...
really man, i want to help. bitcoin is going nowhere. it will dip a bit, then rise.
It has never dipped more than 50%.
But I wouldn't sell at a loss. never. Especially if you are holding bitcoin. I'm sorry, this must feel awful. Now you need to hold or loose. You have no more options. And it will rise more.
>>
>>2449250
Hello, I am /biz/.
Sorry, man.
>>
>>2449352

no it won't. The chinks killed it.
>>
>>2449405
How so?

I think crypto is going to go to 10K by 2020
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2449405
HAHAHAHA don't be stupid.
Even if all the US slaves couldn't trade crypto without gov. control.

This is nothing in comparison to the market in the rest of the world. You know that the biggest bitcoin whales sit in asia, right?
>>
>>2449430

Crypto will recover but I don't know about bitcoin. The chinese miners have to much control and care more about extracting fees than improving the network.
>>
>>2449250
>>2449469

also, I have a feeling that this is a drill. Coz my BTC provider is setting the price higher again...
>>
>>2449478
mark my words:
ETH is no crypto. If the price gets close to BTC, run for your life.

only bitcoin can survive for now
>>
> WHY DID I LISTEN TO BIZ

why the fuck would you listen to biz??? You deserve this mate.
>>
>>2449497
ok, it's down again...
>>
>>2449518

I agree eth is shit, but I don't know if BTC is going to survive. Maybe LTC will prevail , or something else.
>>
lol for every success story you read here there's like a 1000 guys going bust.
>>
Don't worry anon, it's fine.
Here's how Bitcoin works: in order for 1000 NEETs to make a little money, one patsy needs to buy their bags at ATH. Very simple.
Thank you for your service. You took one for the team, and we won't forget it.
>>
>>2449524
In fairness, /biz/ does occasionally have good tips. I 7xed on DGB and 20xed on XVG, so it isn't completely worthless here.

The trick is teasing out all the fucked up incentives and separating signal from noise.
>>
>>2449250
take it all out now anon
just wait for the bounce to $2500
you can thank me later
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.