[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people in crypto get so emotionally attached to a particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: orange.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
Why do people in crypto get so emotionally attached to a particular coin? It almost seems to become a tribal, identity thing.

It doesn't seem to happen with traders of any other asset.
>>
people get attached to gaming consoles

this is that x1000
>>
>>2446228
>It doesn't seem to happen with traders of any other asset.

I disagree. People just don't like being wrong.
>>
>>2446228
ETH shills are scared people are going to realize it's a scam and dump that hyperinflated market cap. I can't wait desu. All the other alts are gonna surge.
>>
>>2446228

It does seem to happen with any and every asset, really. Did you ever visit any of the other boards?
>>
>>2446228
To hide the anxiety about the possibility that the investment will crash and burn. It's a coping mechanism so people are not constantly doubting their decisions and coming to terms with the risk they have taken.
>>
>>2446228
Noticed it too. Look at mooncucks, for example, they're plain sectarian over their little dumpee.

And I say, fuck that. No long term attachment to any coin. Profit is all that matters. Quick profit. No profit - no love.
>>
We are social animals with higher mental capacity. We regress to our primitive roots with politics, baseball teams, race, cryptocoins etc. It's truly pathetic.
>>
>>2446246
>>2446253
>>2446281
>>2446312
interesting points
>>
Because they're literally children.
>>
>>2446281
Which is why you diversify.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.