[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, when the crash comes again, what should I do? I currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1487350168041.jpg (20KB, 320x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487350168041.jpg
20KB, 320x368px
So, when the crash comes again, what should I do?

I currently have 3 BTC worth of Byteballs, because of the 20% monthly interest from the airdrops. And some Aragon cause I haven't sold it yet basically.

When BTC crashes down to $1500 (or something very low like that)
And then all coins start losing value again, nothing rises, etc... like what happened 3-4 years ago?
Then things will start slowing down, a lot less volume, whatever.
Is that the time to sell everything and go back to BTC?
it might be a year until the new BTC craze again, or more!
My plan is to buy shit at that time, but I don't know what to do before it happens to keep most of my money
>>
>>2446033
What is up with byteball? It seems too good to be true. Are they really giving out large sums of free money just for linking an address with btc in it?
For example if I had linked an account with 50 BTC in it on the last drop, I would have got 3GBYTE which was like $2400!
What's the catch??
>>
>>2446033

So you are basing your whole prediction on past performance of btc / alts?

Do you not realized that this is not a feasible comparison.

Just look how much new money was pumped into the crypto market in general!

Yes there might be a slight slow down in growth but this is just the beginning of very young market.
>>
>>2446340
There's no catch. It's a free 1-2% interest on the BTC that you own.
But remember to sell them as soon as you get them.
OP is an idiot for holding them, tho.
>>
>>2446398
I'm an idiot for getting compounding interests?
Of a coin that has done nothing but go up? (except for the dips after the airdrops, for obvious reasons)
>>2446386
I base it on the past, yes, in the fact that it's happened like 5 times already

It's exactly the way it was before, and I'm sure it will happen again.
Maybe the Aug 1st thing will make everything go to shit, maybe something big will get hacked, whatever, something will happen

Anyways, I'm not here to make predictions
so whatever, but in the last "crash"
What would have been a good "ending" position?
>>
>>2447159
It's the same as getting an interest of 10% and 20% inflation in Fiat.
Don't hold this coin long term, as you kind of pay for the free Byteballs that Bitcoin owners get.

It makes me angry that this coin gets shilled here everyday.
>>
>>2447411
nope
I'm holding
maybe later I will sell some, but not yet, and not all of them
>>
>>2446386
>snake oil salesman
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.