[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outside of crypto, what other business hustles have been profitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1973.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1973.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Outside of crypto, what other business hustles have been profitable for you?

I'll start
>youtube subnetworks, made a token of cash when I was 16/17 running one. Can't do it anymore but it was really good while it lasted
>>
>>2445485
running bitches as hoes on streetcorners and getting clients to pay in BTC
>>
kneepad sales
>>
>>2445485
bump
>>
I guess not

Crypto it is
>>
How do you run a youtube network? Buy out small channels and take there revenue?
>>
>>2445953
>offer "growth tips" or "growth hacks"
>sign channel to your CMS
>do nothing
>acquire 40% of said channel's revenue in perpetuity
>got shut down after certain subnetworks start selling verification
>>
>>2445485
Run a company making websites. Just got into crypto for fun.
>>
>>2445987
Epic! Be careful though to not mess with the wrong people.

You can copy and paste tips from the "Youtube Creators Program" too.
>>
reselling AMD gpus to idiot home miners for a massive mark up
>>
File: F2LWL.png (183KB, 765x503px) Image search: [Google]
F2LWL.png
183KB, 765x503px
Botting on RuneScape and selling the gold to chinks lmfao
>>
>>2446020
What about games like CS:GO, My friends brother sold a $400 knife
>>
servicing gay penis's while not being gay
>>
>>2446052
No clue but I made like 10k off RuneScape which I put all in on crypto. Can't make nearly as much anymore because the gold price is so inflated and that games dying anyways.
>>
>>2446052
He probably paid more than $400 in keys.
>>
>>2446020

how much do you make off this? do you need to have alot of time invested first to have characters able to bot well or can you bot that to?

>>2446052

how can you bot cs go knives? i used to make a bit of money betting cs go items but they stopped that
>>
>>2445485
Paypal scammimg by doing refunds when I was 15
>>
>>2446159
How easy is it to actually scam? You'd think that PayPal has some sort of Anti-Scamming program.
>>
>>2446188
Not really, If you claim that you haven't received the product and the seller doesn't respond then after like 2 or 3 weeks you just get the money.
>>
I run a small retail business. Online mostly with some trade shows.

Doesn't do as good as my coin investments and other investments (like collectible firearms) but it gives me some legitimate income. Have an LLC and all of that.

Depending on how hard I work I can make a few hundred to a few thousand weekly, also depending on time of year. Business is slow right now because tax season is over, kids are out of school, and people are spending their money traveling and shit instead of buying trinkets they don't need. But it's the best time to buy shit from people because they need money to take their kids places
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.