[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to cash out some of my crypto to buy a house,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1496569665875-tv.jpg (21KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
1496569665875-tv.jpg
21KB, 500x538px
I'm trying to cash out some of my crypto to buy a house, but apparently it's hard as fuck. It's obviously going to be a large amount but I can't find any buyers.

What do?
>>
>>2444948
Coinfuckingbase
>>
>>2444969
why is it always the same shit over and over

Coinbase
Link bank account
Transfer bitcoins to Coinbase
Sell
Profit
>>
>>2444995
But they have a 15k/week limit.

What if you want to withdraw 100k at once?
>>
>>2444969
>>2444995
If it's not in btc would it be better to just transfer to btc first?
>>
>>2445051
Also this

The house costs over a million lol....15K isn't gonna be able to do it
>>
>>2445051
send all bitcoins to me and i promise i will gib u moneyz ;)
>>
>>2445109
Jokes aside.

Im really curious. If I wanted to withdraw a really large amount at once. 100k-500k

What can I do?
>>
>>2445205
>withdraw

You mean exchange/convert anon
>>
Deep web buy cash. Or a bitcoin ATM. Buy gold. Locabitcoins. Ask if they accept bitcoins.
>>
>>2444948
PM Coinbase Support and tell them you're a whale and that you want to raise trade limits. It's free money for them if you use them over another exchange, so they wont refuse.
>>
>>2445205
tier 4 @ kraken gives you 500k per month... but still not at once
>>
>>2444948
You set sell orders and you go slow. You don't cash out all at once or you're going to lose a significant amount of money, for literally no fucking reason.
>>
>>2445234
Well Coinbase can exchange and hold your USD for you inside the service.

I think he means eithdraw or transfer the actual fiat to this bank account in large amounts. Larger than 15k/week.
>>
>>2445257
Ahhhh.

Well that would make sense.
>>
>>2444948
Can we see a picture of your portfolio?
>>
>>2445277
What do you mean by setting sell orders?

Like on an exchange and just slowly transfer it to fiat?
>>
>>2445277
Trying to buy a house

Slowly doesn't cut it I'm making a bid soon
>>
I hear silver is a good buy these days
>>
>>2445381
>>2445256
Do any gold/silver sellers take crypto?

Also doing local btc in this amount sounds like you're just asking for trouble
>>
>>2445051
do you want the Tax bureau to fuck you in the ass?
>>
>>2444948
crypto is only good for buying drugs/tax evasion.

you cant cash out like 500k+
>>
>>2445354
Pretty retarded of you to not think about this sooner senpai.

You should just stick to the 15k/week cap and wait it out.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.