[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Woke up at 5:30am today >It's now 12:10pm and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1071 - Dy9JCO8.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1071 - Dy9JCO8.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>Woke up at 5:30am today
>It's now 12:10pm and I've still done absolutely nothing

I realize I'm wasting my life on NOTHING, but how do I actually get to work and be productive? I say the same thing every day and promise myself tomorrow will be different but I always fall into the same trap of temptation to lounge around and make no progress. Then I look at the time and 6 hours have passed where I've made literally zero progress in any direction besides aging.
>>
>>2444605
Complaining on 4chan will definitely help.
>>
Find something that makes money that you enjoy. You should enjoy trading crypto. After your first big win your brain will chemically reward you and associate such behavior with happiness. Then spend your days doing this like us until lamboland.
>>
>>2444667
I don't anything about cryptos and I'm scared of them
>>
>>2444806
Well then fuck off back to r9k nobody can unpussify you, you have to do it yourself, if you can't change then you must not really want to
>>
>>2444605

Start writing in a journal all your dumb thoughts

Walk for a while and go down every street you havent seen

Go to the library if you can read
>>
>>2444806
I'm scared too. Some nights I feel like just cashing out everything. But it's the dream of having an income without wagecucking that drives me to keep trading.
>>
>>2444667

this is true anon. i used to be a lazy piece of shit, but now that ive had to sweet taste of crypto i look forward to waking up early in the morning to my crypto alerts to make my moves. crypto saved me anon. just put $100 in the start and start doing research. maybe you'll get the hang of it like i did and start making money. i used to care about nothing but muh politics, now i really dont care about anything except making money and doing what best for me to get ahead.
>>
>>2444605
How the fuck is this a /biz/ post?
>>
>>2444605
Go for a walk, start jogging, slowly work your way to running. Throw away all junk food and start learning how to cook meats and veg. Go to the library and pick up some books about something you've always been interested about. Read 15 pages, break for ten minutes then read 15 more. Don't look at your phone or the computer in between. Talk to people you haven't talked to in a while. Ask them how they are doing, what they are up to. Go to an urban center and just explore. Just don't sit and wallow in your own self pity
>>
>>2444954

what is the fastest wallet/exchange that is the best for day trading?

it seems like it always takes days to confirm selling/purchasing
>>
>>2444912
How the fuck is trading not wagecucking you fucking retards

You still work for a wage, it's just variable now

You're all just salesmen slaving away at something, you're not free.

I also am trying to crypto but you're fucking delusional

Congrats if you've made money though
>>
>>2445343
this is great advice
>>
>>2444965
kek
>>
File: Castle_2x01_Still_022.jpg (291KB, 3000x1981px) Image search: [Google]
Castle_2x01_Still_022.jpg
291KB, 3000x1981px
I used to be an ultra NEET and wake up at like 4 pm. I now wake up at like 10 am and go to school and stuff. The best way to get things done is to write them down and then measure them. Check them off as you go.
>>
>>2445467
>you're not free.
isn't the whole point of freedom of self employment that the only person you are reporting to is yourself
>>
>>2444605
I know this feel very well OP. Feels bad man.
>>
>>2445580
Yes.
I don't know what that guy's definition of "free" is, but it really doesn't exist. You're going to be slaving away no matter what, even if there is no government or no regulation at all. Nature will always find a way to tax you.
>>
>>2445343
solid advice right here nigga
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.