[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do trigger payment method verification on coinbase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: coinbase2.jpg (92KB, 1200x593px) Image search: [Google]
coinbase2.jpg
92KB, 1200x593px
How the fuck do trigger payment method verification on coinbase?

This is all I see.
>>
click buy/sell ? you might need to verify more information or add a bank. coinbase loves information
>>
File: coinbase_ver.png (25KB, 1101x760px) Image search: [Google]
coinbase_ver.png
25KB, 1101x760px
>>2443798
I get this.

When clicking Verify I get redirected to previous screenshot..
>>
>>2443760

Exact same thing happened to me, my dude.

It ended up working the day after. Instead of getting that screen I was redirected to verify.
>>
>>2443760
Don't use cuckbase, it's bugged as fuck.
>>
coinbase has a fucked up website

they launched an account recovery system recently and it didn't work for about a week
>>
Only just noticed you can't properly withdraw money from this thing as well. Goes to some shithole Euro account. I only wasted 30 bucks on litecoin, thank fuck. Pure scam.
>>
>>2444008
what?
>>
>>2443866
I had to wait ages for them to verify my bank account (which they do by you sending a small amount of money to them/your coinbase account).

I emailed them asking them why they hadn't verified me yet and thye replied a couple of days later saying they'd now verified it
>>
>>2444008
uhh can you explain? how can I withdraw to my UK bank account then??
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 750x1334px
>>2444022

Using the app, doesn't let me set up any other withdrawal account. The hell am I meant to do with this?
>>
>>2444042
Looks like its telling you how to add your own money to your coinbase account. I do the same

You transfer money to coinbase's bank in estonia using the reference they give you so they know it's for your account

Then 1-2 days later it appears on your coinbase account

To withdraw, I don't know, I haven't tried yet...
>>
>>2444166
That's what I mean. It gives no instructions on how to withdraw.
>>
File: Untitled.png (77KB, 1255x705px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77KB, 1255x705px
>>2444250
It does. Go to your accounts page and click on EUR or GBP account. There is a withdraw button top right. It is blanked out if you have no money in there but when you do and you click it you will see this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.