[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to start an altcoin exchange. What don't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: altcoins.jpg (435KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
altcoins.jpg
435KB, 800x600px
I am going to start an altcoin exchange. What don't you like about current exchanges? What makes you signup on certain exchanges but not others?

I want to incorporate cold wallet storage, with the best possible security on the site (obviously).

>inb4 "mt gox 2.0 pajeet"
>>
Seems legit and well thought out. Would trade shitcoins
>>
Email me OP

[email protected]
>>
>>2442307

My first reaction to this is scam, so that's what I'm going with.
>>
The issue is that you're a fucking Pleb and are going to store passwords in plaintext on your shirt mysql database.

Get out of here with your scam op, I'm not trusting you with my bitcoin.
>>
>>2442355

Not going to do it myself you cuck, gonna get some smart ass pajeet to do it.
>>
>>2442374
>smart ass pajeet
>>
>>2442259
fees
>>
>>2442259
Interface
Fees
Scams

I like the interface on yobit the best because you dont have to scroll like on shittrex
>>
>>2442374
>smart ass pajeet
OUT
>>
Forget it OP, decentralized exchanges will be out before you decide what colour the UI will be.
>>
>>2442881
How are decentralized exchanges actually supposed to work? Like how could you trade ETH for BTC on one when it has no connection to the ETH or BTC blockchains?
>>
>>2442897
They're p2p. Basically they match trades but don't play a hand in the transaction.
ie; you put up a trade for ETH/BTC
I put up a trade for BTC/ETH
It matches the trades and wulla deal's done.
They deal with multiple blockchains by connecting them using something like the COMIT network that TenX is going to use.
>>
that the fees are so fucking arbitrary
>>
>>2442259
noo fees lots of coins boom, you have a top exchange
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.