[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you doing when the future world currency had it�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494394622977.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1494394622977.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
What were you doing when the future world currency had it's ICO?

https://www.infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/

article is from 2010 by the way... this has been almost a decade in the making

>mfw I was buying BNT
>mfw pre-sale tokens are already trading at 20x ICO value
>>
So sick of seeing this same fucking picture with the same dumbass poster behind it, literally all of your info and opinions have been shit, fuck off with your soon to be bancor bags.
>>
i don't follow anal-may, where's this pic from?
>>
File: 1vjJRMB.jpg (296KB, 1456x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1vjJRMB.jpg
296KB, 1456x1092px
>>2440082
I'm up 300k w/o bancor and soon to be up like 5 milly with bancor. maybe you should listen instead of sour graping everything all the time
>>
>>2440082
Same
>haha buy DGB buy DGB buy DGB
>haha sorry guys I had to sell half my DGB it crashed :3 haha

>>2440088
It's not from an anime no fucking anime looks like that.
>>
>>2440132
Who cares, can't you shills please wait until it hits the exchange? You are making a thread every hour

Let's see if when it hits the exchange you actually make some profits.
>>
>implying this is the same bancor Keynes proposed in 1944

Just cause they use the same name doesn't mean it's the same thing you retard
>>
>300 lines of code on top of ethereum

Enjoy your vaporware
>>
>>2440193
>implying this isn't the same bancor Keynes proposed in 1944

Just because something was proposed in 1944 doesn't mean it can't be implemented in 2017 you retard
>>
>>2440212

Why don't you read what Bancor was actually about instead of claiming some retarded altcoin is gonna be something you don't even know what it really was...
>>
When this guy finally fucking realises the only site that's trading bancor is using IOU contracts of the sites OWN tokens (aka it's a huge scam retard) and it's impossible for anyone to actually deposit their tokens or ofcourse they would get rid of those bags. Anyone who wanted to buy bancor was able to the ICO was extended for fucking ages and uncapped you aren't special, if it was even possible to trade bnt tokens for 2x the value right now on an exchange I'm sure a lot of people would of done so - I know I would of. I already really fucking regret buying bancor everything about it has been so sketchy so far it's going to be nothing but bags for years luckily I only put 2 eth
>>
>2 eth

congrats, you've already made $16k
>>
>>2440371
Not really, not until he trades in an exchange. Gook platforms not-withstanding
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.