[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't these fucking cunts accept my id? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (3KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 384x384px
Why won't these fucking cunts accept my id? I just want to buy some coin
>>
I'm so glad theyre shit. It's literally the only thing preventing my normie friends from getting into coins. They just give up after they can't verify their ID
>>
>>2439943
Are you white ?
>>
>>2439956
You know you would benefit from them buying up right... or are you just another greedy cunt who wants to add to the already appalling whealth / currency capital distribution of the world
>>
>>2439985
Yeah, lol
>>
>>2439985
Is that a deal breaker for coin base?
>>
>>2439943
Tried a few days ago. Didn't manage to get my ID accepted also. Eurofag btw.
>>
>>2439943
tough luck no coiners. Took me over two weeks to get verfied

Ill be waving at you from my spaceship
>>
>>2440730
are you a eurofag who currently lives in the country that your ID is from? if not, it's an easy fix - i had the same problem a few days ago
>>
>>2440757
my yuropoor ass just bought 3.7 LTC and got $10 of BTC as a gift from coinbase
>>
>>2439943
They accepted mine without any problems. Too bad that they are having issues with EU debit card payments for like two weeks now. Shitty fucking fucks.
>>
>>2440757
I'm studying abroad and the country I'm living in doesn't coincide with the country on my ID. Tried to use a proxy but the photo upload still goes trough my smartphone. It accepts it at first but then falls back to an error. Fuckin strange bug.
>>
>>2440782
Their website is dogshit. I've sent two payments to my wallet, both received, it says 'VERIFIED' in green next to my bank account, but when I go to Buy/Sell, it still asks me for bank verification.
>>
>>2440796
#1 don't use a proxy
#2 go to your profile and scroll to bottom
#3 click "Change by adding an ID from a different country"
#4 select country
#5 upload ID via phone or webcam
>>
Signed up on Feb 2016 and they accepted verification within 20 minutes.

Didn't buy any bitcoin or ethereum until may 2017. Fml
>>
>>2440807
All right, thanks. will try this now and report back when possible.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (10KB, 492x259px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
10KB, 492x259px
>>2440807
>>2440815
obviously failed
>>
>>2440851
dunno what the problem is friend, their website is pretty shitty in general. get in touch with their CS
>>
just signed up

worked for me after the fifth try with the ID. was an issue with the lighting.
>>
>>2440860
>>2440851
Their website is shit, use a combination of the android app and website. It took me a couple of hours of trying to verify my ID.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.