[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >roll over and grab phone >eth price at $112

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: hands.gif (622KB, 650x357px) Image search: [Google]
hands.gif
622KB, 650x357px
>wake up
>roll over and grab phone
>eth price at $112 and dropping fast
>top article on reddit is "SEC Shuts Down Ethereum for Unlicensed Security Sales
>bancor and BAT browswer offices are raided and the Secret Service demands private keys to stash of funds

how dumb are you gonna feel when you could have cashed out at the top, $397.

how strong are your hands, anon?
>>
>>2439434
>gubberment
>shutting down crypto

lmao
>>
>>2439434
I endorse this post. Do you really think you can beat the current global hegemony?

Reminds me of the hicks that think they can overthrow a government with choppers and jets with their handguns
>>
>>2439434
you dont know how blockchains work do you.
>>
>>2439455
they just need to put vitalik behind bars
something they can't do to BTC
>>
>>2439434
my hands are as strong as my gains-induced erection
>>
>>2439457
>he thinks they can't

bend over and lick that boot cuck
>>
>>2439457
>what was the vietnam war?
>>
>>2439461
You mean the immutable(mutable) blockchain? xD
>>
>>2439461
If the government can shut down your internet-privacy rules, what makes you think they can't track, record and confiscate your transactions?
>>
>>2439434
eth is going to correct so hard real soon. im scared
>>
because you dont have your irl identity tied to your eth wallet? and you can make multiple wallets.. in addition, if the govt ended up censoring the internet like that so many businesses and work from home folk would riot
>>
>>2439434
>grab laptop
>go to bittrex
>set ETH buy order
>here is it, my whole savings
>ETH still falling
>sweating profusely
>do it motherfucker do it!
>order set
>heart beating fast
>can barely breath
>catch ETH at 10 USD
>suddenly we hit floor

>fastforward to 2020

>OP at madhouse
>constantly blabbers about missing the dip
>sold all his stack at 390
>nobody can believe he used to own more than 1 whole ETH
>me at my lambo
>>
>>2439434
Ha. Bancor has (((them))) on their side.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Scheinberg

If you violate US Law when dealing with US citizens, they're going to come after you. They took down full tilt poker and that shit was on tv commercials all the time for years. Everyone thought it was untouchable.

Eth isn't decentralized enough to endure an attack. If the secret service knocks on vitaliks door, they shut down everything.

Now that these ICO's are worth hundreds of millions, trust me uncle sam is on his way.

Don't be foolish, learn from my mistakes. I lost $2,000 in the poker fiasco.
>>
File: Berserk_v13_p064-065.png (711KB, 2498x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v13_p064-065.png
711KB, 2498x1800px
FUDers can go suck on a lit dynamite stick.
There are no brakes on the crypto train.

Satoshi gave us the ultimate weapon, and we will use it to crush the antiquated rothschild/kike system to its core, and from it's ashes will arise an era unlike man has seen since antediluvian times.
>>
File: 327-2_B.jpg (29KB, 400x434px) Image search: [Google]
327-2_B.jpg
29KB, 400x434px
no coiners

so salty
>>
>>2439521
See, there is a precedent
>>
>>2439586
FUDers? right.. meanwhile even the Ethereum developers are selling their coins off and telling everyone it's out of control. >>2439525
>>
>>2439501
>eth is going to correct so hard real soon. im scared

Instead of being scared, profit from it
>>
>>2439599
Your tear's will be delicious when this bubble pops
>>
>>2439612
ETH may die, but blockchain technology is untouchable.
>>
>>2439510
Nice
>>
>>2439628
c o p e
o
p
e
>>
>>2439649
d o p e
o
p
e
>>
File: SLAVcoin.png (1MB, 1700x700px) Image search: [Google]
SLAVcoin.png
1MB, 1700x700px
FUDers are pathetic, especially American FUDers.

Your governmet doesn't rule the world remember - ETH is global and therefore untouchable
>pic related

>>2439521
>comparing ETH to online poker
Embarrassing
>>
>>2439434
>Shilling your coin on 4chan
>Not market manipulation
>>
>>2439457
You know that military personnel are themselves like 80% hicks right? Who's going to fly the choppers and jets?
>>
>wake up
>pick up phone like an adult
>eth price at $800 and rising fast
>sell 5%
>go back to sleep

>wake up next morning
>op posts address begging for ETH
>1 ETH sent :^)
>op sells at $1000
>one year later
>eth at $24000
>op buys some really nice rope on Amazon with his ETH dust
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.