[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ I came across this article and its comments. http://wo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: b10.jpg (134KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
b10.jpg
134KB, 422x437px
/biz/ I came across this article and its comments.
http://wolfstreet.com/2017/05/22/cryptocurrencies-alt-coins-ethereum-bitcoin-hedge-funds/

It's a bunch of wooden fucking senile cunts bashing crytocurrency because they don't know what it is and can't accept that people have made money off them.

>Is this the embodiment of the new way of wealth creation? Anyone creates a “cryptocurrency,” gets exchanges on board, hypes it, gets other players to pump in actual currency, and participate in this miracle of a digital number backed by nothing and representing nothing, with no coupon payment and no ownership of anything other than the digital token, hoping fervently to sell it back and forth among each other with the agreement to not ever try to convert it back into real currency because that would cause it to collapse – see Ripple.

These people are so fucking ancient they're comparing crypto to the beanie baby craze and (pre-1980s) bearer bonds used for money laundering.

>I suspect the regulatory framework will eventually catch up with the technical innovation and will render the use of a crypto currency illegal in the future.

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I want some argumentative anons to wreck these stupid boomers
>>
That awriter is salty no coiner- the journalist

He's right about the pump and dump scams though
>>
Anything that keeps the lid on this for another year will just make us all richer

>First they ignore you
>Then they laugh at you << you are here
>Then they fight you
>Then you win
>>
>>2438422

Fuckem, they'll be buying scamcoins high and selling them low in 2-5 years
>>
>>2438422
kek why does this board consistently get so pissy about these things?
Maybe it's because you're afraid you're actually wrong?
Fucking sounds like it.
>HURR DURR NO COINER
I've made some money from the recent eth boom.
Stop acting weak.
>>
Meh, same shit with all new and innovative tech. The old generation can't, or will decide not to, understand, and they'll be left behind. Skepticism is healthy, especially when it comes to new stuff, but a refusal to understand something just because its new is a death knell. In ten years, there won't be any nocoiners.
>>
Something I've come to realize lately is, in any truly disruptive movement in society, if you're not pissing off your parents you're not doing it right.

All historically significant changes in culture are like this: internet, the 60s, democracy... fuck even movin pictures were attacked by the public at large.

I love the salty salty tears and look forward to bathing in the resulting sea.
>>
>>2438422
they're right, you know
>>
>>2438482

You i like.
>>
>>2438482
>Anything that keeps the lid on this for another year
this
I'm still a poorfag trying to accumulate as much as I can
I need more time before this thing goes 100% mainstream
>>
Most of these people were probably calling the internet a fad too. Majority of the population always views anything new as unworkable, which is why we're still in what should be considered the early adopter phase and why everyone here is going to be rich as long as you stay agile and respond to new coins entering the market instead of becoming overly emotionally tied to individual coins, its my belief that we still haven't found what will be THE main coin.
>>
File: 1364561984394.jpg (19KB, 242x297px) Image search: [Google]
1364561984394.jpg
19KB, 242x297px
>>2439293
>its my belief that we still haven't found what will be THE main coin
it's thoughts like this that make me hard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.