[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 2.34 euros worth of Ethereum. Should I transfer them to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488232620369.jpg (193KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488232620369.jpg
193KB, 640x640px
I have 2.34 euros worth of Ethereum. Should I transfer them to some other coin? Or should I keep them as they are? If I should transfer, what coin do I turn them into? I'm quite new to crypto so I thought I'd ask the more experienced :)
>>
>experienced
>biz/
>>
You need waay more volume than that to make any serious gains.
>>
>>2434385
this is crypto capital of the world
>>
>>2434404
but i dont have any :(
plus i dont care about making serious dough im doing it for fun like a hobby, a 5 dollar amazon gift card would be like an amazing achievment
>>
good luck anon,here for you http://www.forexabode.com/forex-school/

and yes ,transfer to btc and gone to shitcoins in bittrex ,I had an approximate value to one of these days, and one of these shitcoins turned into 500,000 satoshis, something around 13 dollars, so just search for shitcoins is to try a little luck, avoid the very shilling coins of the biz, and you go forward
>>
>>2434404
He could be a millionaire if he started with BTC's very, very first coins.
>>
>>2434444
but i'll lose like half my money in transfer fees, can't I transfer to shitcoins directly from eth?
>>
You can try icos, which are derivatives of eth, in which site do you have the eth?
>>
File: 1497148005795.png (136KB, 320x186px) Image search: [Google]
1497148005795.png
136KB, 320x186px
wow ,i make quads >>2434444
>>
>>2434595
i have them on a wallet on android, freewallet i think
>>
Well, I think that with this value you will not be able to transfer to any site or something of the genre, because of the low value, I think the best thing is to leave it in your wallet, but when you are looking to invest, try to send Right to your wallet on bittrex or polinex
>>
PUT IN MORE MONEY.
10% of $1.00= $0.10
10% of $50= $5.00
10% of $100= $10.00
10% of $500= $50.00
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.