[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy now or get left poor. Gonna moon today https://yobit.ne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: Ds7eMKL[1].png (47KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ds7eMKL[1].png
47KB, 423x500px
Buy now or get left poor. Gonna moon today

https://yobit.net/en/trade/RDD/BTC#orderbook
>>
File: 1494813924330.jpg (38KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494813924330.jpg
38KB, 600x800px
>>2433280
Looking good. Everythings rebounding again. BUY BUY BUY
>>
>>2433280
REDDCOIN IS A GOOD COIN
DONT BUY ON YOBIT
YOU CANT TAKE HALF THE COINS OFF OF THE SITE
BUY ON BITTREX
>>
shitcoin
>>
>>2433336
stay poor then
>>
((((YOBIT))))
>>
>>2433327
>>2433384

Yobit is legit, gonna buy on the low
>>
>>2433474
Its lower in bittrex? wtf r u talking about
>>
>>2433382
What are you talking about?
>>
>>2433496
what? its the same price. yea gonna buy in heavy as the price remains under 100
>>
>>2433280
this coin is supposed to go down further
>>
>>2433554
why?
>>
>>2433554
Dropping to 80 by tonight.
>>
>>2433554
this coin needs to die already
>>
>>2433571
foretold anon prophecies. the jump may be to suck people in precisely for this reason of hovering around 100

however, I am but merely anon myself
>>
>>2433280
i have some pocket change in RDD, just in case.
used to be 10 bucks, is now worth 16 still.
>>
>12BTC wall
>>
god this thing looked like it was about to take off earlier. i bought in and its literally not moved. what a shame. getting real sick of this shit
>>
>>2433887
Idk made a quick million sats and bougt lite doge.

Buy lisk and lite doge senpai.

Then buy redd

You have untill august
>>
>>2433336
>>2433639
it surprises me how many faggot shills will say anything EXCEPT for "I missed the fucking boat, I fucked up"....go on Bitcointalk and see all the faggot shills saying this will never get to 4 sats, or 14 sats, or 40 sats, or even now over 140 sats...they just cannot wrap their minds around the fact that Redd-ID might be the one thing that finally gets normies to the crypto party, and even when it dips down for a brief period, a small voice inside their atrophied brains says "maybe i should pick some of this up now" but then their prejudices won't allow it: they just don't want to really make money, period. They would rather bleet with all the other /biz/ sheep over niggercoin or mooncoin, with the hopes of $500 overnight, so they don't have to go back out on the street once again and suck dick for crack; no, this time will be different, this time I will get that $500 profit from niggercoin and show Requise that I don't need to suck his dick, that this time I can afford my own crack, that I don't need him.

Yes, this time will be different
>>
>95sat
Finally. Dropping these bags...
>>
>>2435060
>Finally. Dropping these bags...
You're dropping your bags @ 95 sats?
What the fuck lmao
>>
>>2435077
I got caught flipping it around that range.
>>
Don't know if I should risk day trading or keep pumping into the coin
>>
>>2435270
I'm accumulating
>>
So many fucking idiots in here. You don't get rich by chasing every single fucking wave. HOLD. This coin has real value.
>>
>>2435270
Accumulate you retard

Just kidding, you could probably day trade but why daytrade with RDD?
Go look at other coins, plenty of coins to daytrade that are easier
>>
should I trade all my DGB for RDD?
>>
>>2435380
Step 1. Invest $1
Step 2. Ride 2000 +1% waves
Step 3. Cash out $439,286,205
Hope it made you think.
>>
LOL, so many FUDers missed the boat, keep being poor then
>>
>>2435401
If you bought DGB at top then I feel sorry for ya

If you made profit then you do whatever you want
>>
People never listen and than cry :)
>>
This is a single pump. Literally A SINGLE PUMP. Something fucky is going on.
>>
>>2435990

because the real pump for this isn't supposed to start until tomorrow, but because there were so many walls up, this single pump helped break a 50 BTC wall at 100 and walk down some other walls
>>
>i-it w-w-will m-moon guise, I promise!
It's the 102010238923812931 time I see this fucking thread and this fucking shitcoin never moons.
>>
>>2433280
Why is it going to moon today?
>>
>>2437311
because it was pushed down and Redd-ID is coming my good man.

LET THE REDD RAIN UPON US ITS GLORIOUS COINAGE!
>>
>>2437301
It literally mooned 20sat
>>
1mil rdd bag holder checking in
>>
is there a more disapointing coin than this? i swear to god ive bought into rdd like 3 times now, and each time ive been left with empty promises. im close to just selling it and moving on
>>
>>2433582
It was briefly below 80 yesterday
>>
Very poor missed out opportunity and no faucets to get any. can someone send some to my reddcoin address please??? Thanks in advance
ReP7VkJdR6PP4kzn3wgDBnQA5RsVByrYBm
>>
>>2437409
whatever... I'll sell the 10k I got from staking.

its not a ton, but maybe it will help you start off.
>>
File: das_right.png (186KB, 502x378px) Image search: [Google]
das_right.png
186KB, 502x378px
>One Whale buys a fuckload of coins
>Mooning
This is not mooning this is one fucking whale. You should have sold your bags and let it trickle back down and bought back in like the rest of us.
>>
>>2433280
SHITCOIN
H
I
T
C
O
I
N
>>
File: 1486139423196.jpg (45KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486139423196.jpg
45KB, 722x720px
>>2437334
>20% growth
>Moon
We are trading stocks now?
>>
If anybody feels generous to send me some RDD to someone who lostin NGR, thank you.

RoQZ7Y4n8YZxxUdCNEJJQF2S6xdUiadrRT
>>
>>2437502
please stop shitting up threads with begging
>>
>>2437454
it surprises me how many faggot shills will say anything EXCEPT for "I missed the fucking boat, I fucked up"....go on Bitcointalk and see all the faggot shills saying this will never get to 4 sats, or 14 sats, or 40 sats, or even now over 140 sats...they just cannot wrap their minds around the fact that Redd-ID might be the one thing that finally gets normies to the crypto party, and even when it dips down for a brief period, a small voice inside their atrophied brains says "maybe i should pick some of this up now" but then their prejudices won't allow it: they just don't want to really make money, period. They would rather bleet with all the other /biz/ sheep over niggercoin or mooncoin, with the hopes of $500 overnight, so they don't have to go back out on the street once again and suck dick for crack; no, this time will be different, this time I will get that $500 profit from niggercoin and show Requise that I don't need to suck his dick, that this time I can afford my own crack, that I don't need him.

Yes, this time will be different
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.