[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about Genesis Mining? https://www.ge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Gensis Mining.png (54KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Gensis Mining.png
54KB, 250x251px
What do you guys think about Genesis Mining?

https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/6426

I bought some hash power with them and it seems to be okay, the ROI isn't the best but it is a lifetime contract which will be worth it in the long run provided BTC continues to grow...right?
>>
I was thinking of putting $150 into eth mining on their site, would be 5mhz power.
Can someone give me an idea of how long this 5mhz would last before increased difficulty fucks it?
Genesis mining also has an asterix that says when Eth reaches proof of stake they'll stop mining Eth and "mine the next most profitable coin"?
What does that mean? Seems scammy.
>>
>>2432260
2 months

If you were to win money, they would be losing money.
Those cloud minings contracts are pure scam, think as if you were the owner of the mining pool. Geez, we on /biz/ guys step your game up
>>
>>2432260
Oh, that means that they mine using coin switching to get the most profitable coin, you can actually get paid in different types of coins and not just the one you are mining using their auto trading program. From what I have personally experienced this all seems to work well, I am just trying to find some additional information on the viability of the service biased on it's ROI. They seem to have been around for awhile anyway.
>>
>>2432297
Mining pools are not profitable? I mine for Nice hash myself using my home computers and see some decent payout. These guys are just deciding not to put all their eggs in one basket and sell some of the hashing power they have. They go on to say that they mine coins themselves, not everything is a scam.
>>
Cloud mining is a scam. No lambo for you
>>
>lifetime contract
kek. How long did that ocean named one last?
>>
>>2432233
Cloud Mining is stupid, stupid, stupid.
Read about maintenance fees.
>>
>>2432233
I've put 60€ in Genesis Mining a few years ago.
Basically, It took more than 6 month to get my money back, and after that the gains are insignificant.

It's far more lucrative to buy some BTC and wait for the price to go up.
>>
>>2432233
Ok, here's a little hint, as you seem a bit wet behind the ears;
Never trust
-lifetime warranties
-lifetime contracts
-lifetime ___
Very, very rarely are they actually filled.
>>
It's not too bad.
Bought hashpower for around 500 USD 10 months ago and until now I made around 2k USD profit. (had some luck with dash tho).

Investing in coins would have made me more money, but i am not sad that I use it
>>
I use genesis for years. as >>2432790 said it's around 6 month till you are at zero point at the investment. which means 1 and a half year of profit + appriciation. if i hit jackpot i tend to spend it on mining contracts. why the fuck not?
>>
Mining with your own hardware is the only way to go.

minergate.com/a/51037e1d7fd7c63c3572b20e
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.