[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't criticize the rise. https://rise.vision/swap/ htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: cantcriticizetherise.png (28KB, 700x417px) Image search: [Google]
cantcriticizetherise.png
28KB, 700x417px
Can't criticize the rise.
https://rise.vision/swap/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rise/#markets
>what the shit is this coin
I don't give a fuck.
>what? Isn't this a shill thread?
Nope.
>But then why post it?
I'd like anon to consider buying some for several reasons:
1)Coin is cheap as fuck right now. In comparison to 32k sat ARK this is 8 cents. You can sell out for a profit FOR SURE because of 3)
2)They are switching to ark-shift mainnet which I have no idea what the fuck that means but it sounds cool.
3)Because of 2, they are going to require everyone to stash their RISE in bittrex. That's right, in order for this change to occur on july 19-21st, they are going to have everyone with any RISE at all shove their coins into bittrex so they can do a 1:1 mainnet change to the new token, whatever the fuck that is. This means supply is going to shoot up around/before then, and trading volume will likely increase substantially, RISEing the price.
4)Volume is low right now, 100k volume over the last 24h with 8mil market cap.

>So, what does this all mean?
Keep an eye on RISE and choose a good entry point, looking at the charts I'm assuming there will be a significant dip before the volume starts to increase significantly. Don't go all in, allocate a percentage you're willing to risk and dollar cost average into RISE over the coming weeks, trading the rise and fall in price to increase your token amount.
Disclaimer: I own RISE because I looked into it and bought some because an anon mentioned it in a thread. I rarely like shilling and hate discord or talking to anyone, really, but I believe this is a decent trade to watch for the near future. I'm not telling you to get in "now", and I won't be making a single thread more about it because I got anime girls to fap to, and I suggest you distrust anyone who does.
>>
holy fuck ARK is in EVERYTHING.
>>
>>2432078
ARK scam copy
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.