[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sent golem to a BTC address >support says its forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Goylem.png (203KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Goylem.png
203KB, 1440x2560px
>sent golem to a BTC address
>support says its forever gone

Only 99 but still lesson learned and I want to share with you faggots to always double hell triple check
>>
>>2431311
are you blind dumb dumb? maybe you should hire a personal assistant to click things for you.
>>
>>2431311
can these guys seriously not implement something that checks that the goddamn address you're sending to is the same coin?

seriously this is retarded
>>
>>2431407
Agreed super gay
>>
>>2431407
Some coins have the same format
>>
>>2431407
>make sure you're sending these coins to the right address because if you don't you'll lose them.
if you can't figure out how to copy and paste an address you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>2431626
Enough out of you faggot
>>
>>2431407
>>2431518
See this is why normies will be afraid to get into crypto. Send your life savings to the wrong address and poof it's time to tie that noose
>>
>>2431626
Idiot.
>>
>>2431642
I'm sure its happened
>>
>>2431642
This is why normies shouldn't drive cars. Pull into a street at the wrong time and poof you just mutilated and mangled yourself and a family of four.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.