[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just made 20% profit on this and it's still going up get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: piwjZc1.png (455KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
piwjZc1.png
455KB, 1280x850px
Just made 20% profit on this and it's still going up get in now EMC boys EMC!!!
>>
>>2428925
Get tucked in with those pentagons mother flubber
>>
>>2428925
if this turns out to be the next iota im going to be pissed i didnt buy more
>>
>>2428925
FUCKING HELL. UP WE GO!
>>
>>2428965
What happened with iota?
>>
>>2428925
I'm so sick of people shilling good coins with no reason... You make the rest of the board automatically assume the coin is a shit coin when you do this...

I'm a longtime backer of emercoin, Please, everyone, go to emercoin's site before you pass judgement. It's tech that I believe in, and that you guys should too.

fuck shills, this is actually a great coin...

https://emercoin.com/
>>
File: 1495387231391.jpg (146KB, 537x452px) Image search: [Google]
1495387231391.jpg
146KB, 537x452px
>>2428925
>tfw fell for the zencash meme and didn't get on this
>>
We are actually going to the moon! GET IN before it't too late!
>>
>>2428987
actually seems pretty good, how much would take me to lamboland?
>>
BUY BUY BUY
>>
It's gonna moon even more tonight, buy in while you can. I'm all set.
>>
We are actually going to the MOON! GET IN before it's too late!
>>
Been holding EMC waiting for this baby to blast off. Nice thread op
https://emercoin.com/

BTC is outdated as fuck and ETH isnt meant to be a currency. EMC has some potential for that imo
>>
>>2429015
I've been sitting on 2 btc worth for over a month. I plan to sell in a month or so when they come out with their new patch of news.

I mean, I'm glad emercoin is getting attention but I wish it was actually highlighting the tech instead of just say LEL BUY NOW BIZFAGS XD
>>
What color lambos you guys getting
>>
>>2429052
Purple, after EMC baby!
>>
>>2428925
This is a bagholding discord group.
>>
>>2429047
i'll throw 50 bucks at it see where it goes
>>
>>2428925
Pre-pumped.
>>
>>2428985
1billion market cap in a day, crypto is crazy rn because of the flippening, alt coins are going to boom
>>
>>2429052
Will get a purple hex wrap for EMERCOIN
>>
SO emercoin are partnered with microsoft? lol I thought this was a shitcoin
>>
Pre accumulated failed pump and dump, save your money gentlemen, you're never getting over that 10btc sell wall HO HO HO
>>
>>2429074

It's gonna go even further.
>>
>>2428925
"that's coincidence" LMAO.
>>
>>2428925
Ruby and GRC was hilarious guys. I can't wait to see you fail on this one too.
>>
>>2428925
Looks like most of their own discord isn't even joining in on this scam.
>>
>>2429245
You fucking jew
>>
>>2428925
i just made 25% of NGR lol
>>
>>2428925
Wow this is so pathetic and sad.
>>
>>2428925
The other one's were kind of entertaining to fud because they tried really hard and failed. But what the fuck is this. They're not even trying.
>>
Instead of you trying to gamble your money on alts, go copy traders who actually know what they're doing http://1broker.me and stop being poor.
>>
>>2428925
They already pre-pumped and dumped on YOU and told you to HODL. dumbass.
>>
>>2429463
oh so you're lying about this to shill your own website? jesus christ dude why'd you make it so longwinded
>>
>>2428994
sooo whats with zencash?
fucking bitrex is not allowing me to create wallet for it for 3 days.
>>
>>2428925
Lol this faggot mod is losing it.
>>
>>2429706
Lead developer gave the middlefinger to everyone, abandoned ship and even threatened of an attack on zencash and to add the cherry ontop of the shitfest Zencash is a fork of Zclassic so as soon as it was listed on buttrex everyone dumped their load with the news of the lead developer fucking everyone over.
>>
>>2429755
oh my....
thanks for info.
*still need to find place where to dump it.
>>
>>2429755
Quote from: Zencash on June 08, 2017, 11:16:21 PM
ZenCash Status Update Thursday June 8 2017

ZenCash is currently under threat of a zero-day attack announced by the former lead developer of the Zen node and Eleos wallet code. Shortly after announcing his intention of leaving the project, he also announced and made public a method of attacking the Zen blockchain.

The other members of the Zen founding team, Rob Viglione, Rolf Versluis, and Jane Lippencott, are grateful for all the hard work put into the project by Joshua Yabut when he was the lead developer, and thankful for the notification of the potential zero day attack. We will definitely miss him being on the team.

The nature of the attack could lead to a transaction replay from the Zclassic blockchain to the Zen blockchain. There was replay protection put in place for the launch of Zen, but due to the warning it appears more replay protection would be prudent.

Based on the threat, the Zen Core team has asked our primary exchange partner, Bittrex, to protect their holdings by putting the ZEN wallet into maintenance mode until the code has been reviewed. This does not stop trading on the exchange, only the deposit and withdrawal of Zen funds. This is a short term measure.

/quote
(((Joshua Yabut)))
yeah i'm selling it asap. DOUBLE THE FUCKING SPEED
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.