[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vitalik is pissed about ICOs plastering his face & using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Vitalik is pissed about ICOs plastering his face & using his name when he never advised them or had any contact with them.

Can we name all the scam ICO's that are pimping Vitalik out as an advisor?

PrimalBase.com
WeTrust.io
>>
Well this is a little late.
>>
Found Augur and Gnosis listing him as an advisor so far. Any others?
>>
vitalik got advised by some lawyers on fraud and he is shitting his pants
>>
We need his face for NGR.
>>
>>2423970
> PrimalBase.com

nigga wtf this is retarded

explain me /biz/ why this needs a token?
>>
Stress is getting to him, cracks are appearing. Not long until Eth comes crashing down now.
>>
>>2424013
That's not even on Ethereum is it?
>>
File: 84287171.jpg (78KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
84287171.jpg
78KB, 492x559px
Holy shit SELL SELL SELL I'm freaking out
>>
Vitalik is a nice guy and will probably give advice to anyone who asks. But these fuckheads then take advantage of that and use his good name to promote their pissant ico.
>>
>>2424030
We can make a "slav shitcoin" on waves?
>>
>>2424026

Might be a small correction, but this is way good in the long run so people don't get ripped off.
>>
>>2424019
It doesn't, which is the point a lot of people are trying to make about ICOs driving an ETH bubble. People misconstrue it as "ETH FUD" from Bitcoiners. It's actually a critique of scam ICO and their ridiculous overblown funding targets.
Why does a startup with little more than a whitepaper need 50 or even $150mm? They don't, it's pure greed and speculation.

https://medium.com/@WhalePanda/i-was-wrong-about-ethereum-804c9a906d36
>>
another one listing him as an advisor:
akasha.world
>>
>>2424068

>The Ethereum foundation members+ core developers use their own celeb status to actively promote these projects as advisors, for which they’re compensated well, luring in people who have no clue what they’re buying.

>Most existing projects that listed me as an advisor never paid me a cent for it.

Which / one
>>
File: akasha.jpg (71KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
akasha.jpg
71KB, 667x500px
>>2424111

He's actually promoting them on his t-shirt.
>>
>>2424048
Sure, you can make whatever you want.
>>
>>2424113
WhalePanda is part of the old buttcoin elite and will try to fuck with the market when the time comes. He knows nothing and no one in the Ethereum-sphere personally although he will happily go around making it seem as if that is the case.
>>
>>2424113
The key point being made is that the developers running these ICOs are being irresponsible and driven by greed.
So instead of

>The Ethereum foundation members+ core developers use their own celeb status to actively promote these projects as advisors
You can change it to
>The core developers use their own celeb status and disingenuously overstate Ethereum foundation members involvement to actively promote these projects as advisors

Key point remains, the devs of these ICOs are irresponsible and greedy. Only thing that changes is Eth foundation may not be as culpable as originally believed.
>>
fucking ICO's going to burst this bubble

why can't anything good last?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.