[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you go through the archives looking to see common patterns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1432262286346.jpg (45KB, 384x486px) Image search: [Google]
1432262286346.jpg
45KB, 384x486px
>tfw you go through the archives looking to see common patterns between coins that moon and their trends on /biz/ before they do
>tfw you conclude that there is no consistent pattern to separate the mooners from the non-mooner coins beforehand
Well that's a solid 30 minutes I will never get back, hope you learned from this.
>>
>>2422629
Do it again but apply the Flesch-Kincaid reading score (or some other metric to gauge the IQ of the poster.)
>>
There is no biz archive
>>
in a world of shilling and fud, and *ironic* shilling and fud, and buy and sell walls, and self-aware, manipulative buy and sell walls, we're pretty much completely blind
>>
>>2422693
smartest comment in all of biz.. we are all walking in blind that is why ETH is leading the helm at the moment
>>
>>2422654
Too much work to do manually, you'd need a scraper for that. Should be pretty simple actually, but I don't really have the sufficient programming knowledge.

>>2422669
ur a stupid newfag dumbass
nobody tell him
>>
File: RealisticGoals.png (815KB, 1232x919px) Image search: [Google]
RealisticGoals.png
815KB, 1232x919px
>>2422629
I could have saved you that 30 minutes anon, remember the golden rule:
>if a coin has a lot of threads on /biz/, it's a pump and dump that's about to fizz

I can't repeat this enough, the more it's being shilled on here, the likelihood of it dumping in the next week reaches 100%.

Phrasing it in a third way just for clarity:
Aggressive shilling of a single coin on this board is a very clear red flag that it's a pump and dump
>>
>>2423487
Even ark?
>>
>>2423601
I fell for ARK too bud
>>
>>2423487
>Aggressive shilling of a single coin on this board is a very clear red flag that it's a pump and dump
Explain how ETH is a pump and dump please.
>>
>>2423487
Eth and BTC were shilled here massively. The truth is, no one knows, not even the whales.
>>
>>2423617
>>2423644
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day...

But no, I still stand by this rule of thumb: the mark of a good investor is picking out the exceptions to the rule. But for every ETH there's like a 100 buttbeans or POSWs
>>
So you're saying that since I keep seeing consistently one or two threads for Espers every day, this is probably my chance to get in?
I kept noticing that one pop up but I keep being told to buy beans and nip bullshit and I don't know what to do
>>
>>2423790
no, espers is a pajeet shitcoin. the dev has made like 7 other scamcoins so dont buy
>>
>>2423803
aw man
I'm not trying to buy niggers and beans
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.