[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start buying shitcoins? I decided I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
How do I start buying shitcoins? I decided I don't want to be a nocoiner anymore. Is there a comprehensive guide somewhere I can read?
>>
its pretty simple

Look up BTC exchanges. Coinbase is the most popular but is currently down. Then you buy the BTC ---> hit "send", and youll see a place to enter an address. What you want to do is sign up for an account on poloniex or yobit and then go under deposits to see your different wallets. Click a wallet to reveal an address. Send your btc to this address. You should now have x amount of BTC on your poloniex or yobit wallet. That exchange the btc for an alt coin. You can then store the alt coin in a wallet.

Get DGB right now, while its in its dip. Its the fastest alt coin around with high security and good marketing; being finalists in competitions plus being shilled all over asia.
>>
it's too late to join the cryptotrain you retarded piece of shit. you nocoiners are seriously an inferior life form, you had the possibility to make crazy gains and you rejected it and now that the cryptotrain has left the station you want to jump in. sorry to burst your bubble, but it's too late to have some nice profit. enjoy being poor moron!
>>
>>2421928

You stand up and tell that teachin lady that the only letters you need to know are B, E, A, N
>>
>>2421987
>you had the possibility to make crazy gains and you rejected it and now that the cryptotrain has left the station you want to jump in. sorry to burst your bubble, but it's too late to have some nice profit. enjoy being poor moron!
More like I was too fucking young. For the first time in my life I've had some actual money to put into something like this and now everyone says it's too fucking late. I hate being 18. I hate that I've been on this shit hole since I was 11 and never been able to do any of the things I read about other people doing.
I should just fucking kill myself.
>>
>>2421983
what about bittrex?
>>
>>2421983

Yobit is the breeding ground of all pajeet scamcoins. I'd never send a newbie there
>>
>>2421983
DGB has been crashing for the past 4 days, is it really going to go back up?
>>
>>2422196

Sooner or later the floor you hit is the basement one
>>
>>2421983
go to virwox and use pay pal. Then transfer it to another exchange. Then shitcoin away easy peasy.
>>
>>2422215
Below B1 there's B2
you can always go down.
>>
>>2421928
etherium

right now
>>
>>2422229
Can you use Virwox to buy btc directly with paypal? I don't feel like jumping through all kinds of hoops
>>
>>2422136
now all you can do is watching all those charts and calculating how much people profited from all those surge in values while you didn't do jack shit
>>
>>2422482
Yep, it's all my fault I didn't have hundreds of dollars to throw around when I was 15
>>
>>2422487
you missed the boat only by a couple of months, man. if you had jumped in february you could still have earned a good deal of bucks. shame!
>>
>>2422316
the website has a special token you trade with the usd you deposit, then trade the token for btc. Withdrawing it may tae a couple days for the site to process. But it's the same with other less trustworthy websites. Coinbase also wors for some others but I dont trust it along with it not taking my card.
>>
>>2422514
there will be another one r-right?
>>2422517
I just bought 0.011btc from virwox and it's transferring to bittrex right now. I think that's a good starting point.
It was money I just had sitting in my paypal so I'm not really losing much.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.