[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is ruined. 1 OG /biz/raeli for every 10 new TURBOfaggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: brendan-eich-2-sized.jpg (40KB, 240x315px) Image search: [Google]
brendan-eich-2-sized.jpg
40KB, 240x315px
This board is ruined.

1 OG /biz/raeli for every 10 new TURBOfaggots spamming garbage and stupid questions.
>>
File: 1496689022631.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496689022631.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
eventually they'll tire themselves out and leave
>>
File: 1326281112771.jpg (213KB, 1024x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1326281112771.jpg
213KB, 1024x1224px
This board used to be good. Threads used to be interesting and insightful. We used to have plenty of rich /biz/raelis give advice, threads about real estate, starting a business, career paths, philosophy, with crypto threads.

Now, it's this fucking garbage. Threads about niggers and Jews, shills shilling at each other, people giving terrible advice, literally bots spamming posts and threads, stupid kids asking what to do with their families savings and then a thread two days later crying about how they lost it all, and it goes on and on and on...

Not a single useful post anymore, not one thread unrelated to crypto, no moderation, inexperienced morons spamming their garbage and playing Mr. Day trader because they learned how coin base and poloniex works; just garbage.

>>2421238
This place used to be good. The order of magnitude crypto cap increase ruined this place.
>>
>>2421204
You can always go to vip. no one goes there.
>>
>>2421361
They should make a new board just for crypto and keep it out of \biz\. Don't get me wrong, I like the crypto stuff and am invested myself, but it sucks when the single non crypto thread gets buried by 90 niggercoin threads. Everyone would benefit from the old \biz\ coming a back and a new \crypto\ board being added
>>
>>2421361
>>2421775
true but at its earliest /biz/ was entirely crypto threads too

the crypto market has tripled in a month, i think that's reason enough for there to be this many threads about it. don't forget /biz/ was created as a crypto containment board

without crypto /biz/ would be so slow it would be hard to justify keeping it as its own board
>>
>>2421204
It's like /pol/ during the election. Someone is harnessing our meme power.
>>
>This board is ruined.

This board was never good. It was always full of roleplayers and post-teenagers who ended up here after watching The Wolf of Wall Street.

>Now, it's this fucking garbage. Threads about niggers and Jews

not really new desu, and really, so what?

>shills shilling at each other

DEFINITELY not new, in crypto or otherwise

>people giving terrible advice

a staple of /biz/

>stupid kids asking what to do with their families savings and then a thread two days later crying about how they lost it all

also not new at all, and presumably fake every time
>>
The only thing this board used to have on it was....

>i have 50 bucks how can I make money. I want to start a business. Blah blah

>kneepads KEK KEK KEK

/thread
>>
>>2421864
This, board was literal shit. Been coming (very infrequently) since the beginning and it was terrible, the RH generals were all this board had going for it.

Now the traffic is much higher and the memes and trolling are fun as hell. This is the board to be on at the moment. Been on 4chan since 06.
>>
>>2421894
Agree. I love the fucking meme. Better than the /b/ memes from back in the day.

Plus I have made literally thousands of dollars from shill posts and selling at the top. Honestly great board. I spend most of the day here while at work.
>>
>>2421894
>>2421905
Agreed, Sir! This is best board for all good profits! TO THE MOON!
>>
I visited often a year ago when ETH was considered a meme buy

Everyone just talked about degree routes and career choices, which I guess is good discussion but nowhere near as fun as this turbo memeing
>>
File: 623dd33~2.jpg (97KB, 682x631px) Image search: [Google]
623dd33~2.jpg
97KB, 682x631px
>>2421894
This place is a goldmine for memes and it's fucking hilarious seeing kids lose all their money on shit like DGB because someone told them it'd be 1$ in the future and they couldn't be bothered to do the math themselves. Nothing better than seeing someone share an old meme you've made after you already offloaded your bags on them.
>>
>>2421361
Yup, the meme coin mooning of mid may and the constant shilling of cryptos and /biz/ on /pol/ brought in a bunch of low iq chest beating faggots
>>
File: 1496976418039.png (163KB, 837x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496976418039.png
163KB, 837x560px
>>2421204

Lol nocoin brainlet detected LMAO
>>
File: 1497197943425.jpg (111KB, 851x481px) Image search: [Google]
1497197943425.jpg
111KB, 851x481px
>>2421361
>stupid kids asking what to do with their families savings and then a thread two days later crying about how they lost it all, and it goes on and on and on...

I cackled so hard it woke up my roommates, thank you for that

We the wild west now, paupers become princes and princes become paupers
>>
File: 1438540851936.png (654KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1438540851936.png
654KB, 800x533px
>>2421894
agree, /biz/ has quickly become the best board on 4chan. its at a level of very early /a/ and /b/, 2011 /sp/, etc.
>>
File: savebiz.png (50KB, 685x534px) Image search: [Google]
savebiz.png
50KB, 685x534px
The cure is in the image. If more people do this, they'll only be shilling themselves.
>>
>>2421204
NGR NGR NGR
>>
>>2421864

and dropshipping threads

>how to onsell items you dont actually have in your possession while dodging impatient customer emails: the superior business method
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.