[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is blocknet so undervalued compared to Waves? Literally the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1493877634708.png (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493877634708.png
37KB, 300x300px
Why is blocknet so undervalued compared to Waves?
Literally the only thing you can really exchange in a decentralized way is BTC. Everything else is just a coin someone made to represent a certain crypto, but doesn't equally represent them because one random guy can make 1 billion units of, say, for example, Monero out of 1 wave and sell it on the waves platform when they don't actually mean.
Also, the only other thing that can come out or into your wallet is Euro, and it's not decentralized because you need to get verified by the dev's partners. And you can't cash that Euro out.
>>
Because this whole upswing is based on hype, not actual research into intrinsic value.
>>
>>2421196
Why isn't the same happening with blocknet?
>>
>>2421183
Waves has a full working product out that can be used right now.

BlockNet doesnt.

Just give it time. Waves system is shit because you have to buy their shitty WAVES coin to exchange on their platform. Itll easily get overtaken by a superior product in the future.
>>
>>2421415
>"full working"
If anything, they are a decentralized exchange between BTC and Waves.
Other than that all you can do with actual currencies (or crypto currencies) is deposit Euros in a decentralized way, without being able to withdraw.
>>
>>2421456
OK well BlockNet doesnt have anything at all released yet. So theres your answer.

I do believe BlockNet will be superior to Waves though and it is a great investment. Waves set up is super dissapointing.
>>
>>2421513
Yeah, when I tried it out with the whole nigger experience and stuff it came out to be a disappointment for me too, their 0.003 fee for everything is like they want waves to be worth shit forever.
Plus the 0.001 BTC fee for every BTC withdraw.
I just downloaded BlockNet's wallet since I want to see how it is right now.
No matter how they try to spin it, it will never be truly decentralized. Not with FIAT and not with the other currencies. Where is the 0.001 BTC going?
>>
>>2421183
You are referring to basic user generated tokens. Official tokens, such as the Bitcoin you were referring, also ripto and mercury are actually backed by the real currency. "Bigger coin" and user generated tokens have nearly 0 value.

Waves is currently only good for cross trading Bitcoin, Euros and Waves and a small handful of legit cryptos and company tokens. Waves has leasing, and will soon introduce smart contracts, so it will compete with ether in functionality plain and simple.

Wait until they open a couple fiat gateways and people with real money start leasing waves to profit off the worldwide exchange of currency.
>>
Isn't blocknet the one that used to be a scam called Xcurrency?
>>
>>2421612
You can see the transaction ID and blocks to see that ALL transactions and Waves are divided up and distributed to leasers. So the holders of Waves make the profit, unlike every other coin where it all just goes to the developers.
>>
>>2421788
You sure about that? More info on it?
>>2421780
Are you sure the fiat gateways going to be such a success? It even requires verification.
>>
>>2421927
Yes, unfortunately real money requires ID KYC banking protocol, no way around that. That's why all cash deposits on exchanges are ID'd. Waves would avoid it but it is extremely illegal to bypass that step. Yes, it should be successful, because it is cheaper than current methods of Forex trading, not to mention cryptos and start up company tokens. The success will be dependent on how quickly the exchange develops, and leasing actually turns waves into any beginner can begin to make some dividends off of.
>>
>>2421788
This is a general misconception surrounding Block due to a massive smear campaign back in the day pushed by failing ShadowCash which is now pretty much nonexistent

Block actually has working products in beta right now that are getting ready to go live in the very near future
>>
>>2421183
Haven't pushed a marketing campaign yet. DX works in beta. UI is being finished, wallet is being reworked, and fork is around the corner (+/- 3 weeks) moving off testnet so nodes can be setup
>>
>>2422835
If we are talking about future developments, will it really compete with Waves once Waves has smart contracts introduced?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.