[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is the best day I've had so far in my one month of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170612-220757.png (325KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-220757.png
325KB, 1440x2560px
Today is the best day I've had so far in my one month of crypto trading. Up 0.54 BTC. I know not to keep all my eggs in one basket but with everyone still investing in ETH I'm only making gains...

Started w 200usd, went all in on DGB and got to over a bitcoin with that shitcoin. Diversified before the crash and withdrew all my money about 20 minutes before everything plummeted
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-221229.png (141KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-221229.png
141KB, 1440x2560px
>>2420696
>>
>>2420696
Before everyone tells you to kill yourself, I'll just say good job. We all start somewhere. Sounds like you're doing well, got lucky, or a combination of both.
>>
>>2420696
>crypto "trading"
>everything in eth
lol enjoy the """""""""""""""dip""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: pepedancingsad.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepedancingsad.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
>Still on 10$ profit after a month
>>
>>2420826
>>2420930
Invested in DGB sub 300,
Traded for ethereum,
Eventually got enough for ethereum right before it mooned,
Sold .5 ether- .25 into DGB and .25 into XVG, they mooned,
Invested in GRC at 2450 or something, sold at 3,100 something, noticed downwards trend, withdrew everything and reinvested into ETH

Don't forget, I'm playing with free money, too, so I'm not too concerned. Not buying any more ETH until BTC goes +3200,a lot of volatility coming up
>>
>>2420975
Give a nigga a slice of luck pls
>>
>>2420975
>I'm playing with free money too
My grandmother gave me $300 as a graduation gift in early May. I bought 2 ETH but unfortunately it was at $123 because I couldn't buy it on kraken due to issues I had with the account set up, plus how long it takes for it to be deposited. I also unfortunately converted it to btc to trade on margin but on the bright side I made .11 btc on 3 trades today. I'm worried that the market will correct hard though
>>
>>2421044
extreme volatility right now with:
-Flippening
-ETH probably going up in BTC ratio to mantain USD price. Once BTC goes closer to 3000 I am expecting a drop.
>>
>>2421149
A drop with ETH or BTC?
>>
>>2420975
nigga GRC when up to 4600 what down trend LOL
>>
>>2421391
ETH to drop to stay at its USD price and act weirdly until BTC goes steadily above 3k USD. Anything above that I personally believe is a little bubble.

>>2421406
In the other altcoins like XVG, DGB, GNT, etc, my bad. I pulled out of GRC right before it began its mooning shit, oh well.
>>
>>2421149

You do realise BTC is not going past 3k right?

BTC is about to head to fucking zero as Ethereum reaches the market cap of BTC, then devours all of it.

Watch as ethereum reaches a market cap of 90billion and Buttcoin is worth fucking ZERO. ZIP. NADDA.

Ethereum is literally going to 1k this year and will demolish bitchcoin.

It's fucking over, Vitalik the god to rule them all.
>>
>>2421496
When do you expect the flippening to happen? Been getting closer and closer but I just know something's gonna happen to try and fight it.
>>
>>2420696
OP, you have one really shit shitcoin and ETH. That's not trading, that's holding and from the looks of it, dumb holding.
Still I'm happy you got a good day, for me yesterday and part of today was annoying since I saw a few holdings go down but by now I'm almost at my personal portfolio ATH again. I only bought a few dips that will probably will make me some money by the end of the month.
>>
>>2421496
anon, take your medication, you are going full retard and scaring the children with that foam coming out of your mouth
>>
>>2421825
>ignoring "Diversified before the crash and withdrew all my money about 20 minutes before everything plummeted"

I'll re-diversify once the market stabilizes, which should be in a few days. The market just shit itself with what I strongly believe is the combination of the flippening and a 3,000 dollar bitcoin. Don't worry, we'll make it together anon. Who comes out on top? Not sure. Good luck to you!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.