[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So don't worry. This needs to happen and you DO NOT PANIC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at(...).jpg (647KB, 1168x1629px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at(...).jpg
647KB, 1168x1629px
So don't worry. This needs to happen and you DO NOT PANIC. Everything will be fine. Everything as a whole WILL GO DOWN. BTC ETH are not the strings that control the entire cryptospace. Now is the time to buy or in a few hours. I am not 100% when to buy more stuff that is up to you. It could crash a bit more when people get home from work.

Don't buy DGB - it is a shit coin.
Don't buy XRP - shit coin because it is 100,000,000,000 coins and for it to make a dollar takes a long time. Nice volume that is it.

Buy in little by little not in one big BANG. little by little at the dips. You guys this anon!

Focus on:
>ETH
>FCT
>REP
>WINGS
>MONERO XMR
>LASK
>STRATIS
>STEEM

You will not make millions. You have not been early enough and you do not have enough money. So spread it well and walk away till MID JULY. Another dip will happen when they do the fork with BTC. Don't know what is going on in AUG 1st. Well look it up with BTC. Things will dip again.

Once again this is normal. BUY DO NOT SELL. BUY. Few days it will be higher Once it is high sell at that point and get some of your money. TAKE A BREATH. Everything will be okay. I know there is a lot of young blood and young guys who is just in here. This is normal.

I wrote this because I care about anon and treated me well. There are a lot of good guys on here who just lurkers. I am one of them. I'll try my best
>>
>>2415958
stfu nigger I'm going to be a billonaire
>>
>>2415958

yo i dunno if you got eyes or what but them two completely different regressions
>>
>>2415958
>implying DGB won't rise to 3k sat at the end of juli
>>
>>2415958
OP, you forgot byteball
I guarantee you if you buy today, you will have 2x the amount of coins in 6 months.
(because they give 20% every month to HODLers)
>>
>>2415958
One thing to note is that Bitcoins dip today is tied into the Tech stock crash that is occuring today with stocks such as NVIDIA, Apple, Google, etc. It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency itself or any sort crypto "bubble".
>>
>>2415958

I've never seen so much bad advice contained within a single post.
>>
>>2416155
t. Cripple bagholder

Dont worry anon, someday Ripple will reach a dollar when it gets its $100,000,000,000 market cap. Any day now right?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.