[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make my own crypto currency? What needs to be done? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
Can I make my own crypto currency? What needs to be done? I'm new to all this.
>>
>>2414971
are you fucking joking?

>Can I make my own rocketship? What needs to be done? I'm new to all this
>>
>>2415115
I hope he's joking.
>>
>>2414971
first step is to delete system32

come back to me when you have finished that
>>
The fact that you asked this question, on this website, on this board, is all you need for a little self reflection. You're not intelligent. That's ok, most people aren't. But you're really unintelligent. Is it possible to create a crypto? Absolutely. Could you? No. You're not smart enough. And you know that deep down. Now go buy nigger coin so I can pnd it.
>>
>>2415156
>>2415133
>>2415115
>>2415132
all fell for the bait
(including me)
>>
>>2414971
It's really easy, just use the waves platform. Theres a button you click to create your own coin, set how many, and whether it is reissuable.

wavesplatform.com

Send me some Waves if you do it!
3PJRzNDWQQRijqYCZQRJwUSGozcCaXDVUai
>>
The least you need to understand is
-advanced network (P2P and how to use it)
-asymmetric cryptography
-advanced programming
>>
>>2415170
>hurr durr look at me i'm retarded

Do feel like you have accomplished something?
>>
>>2415156
All your coins are non-existent. So how hard can it be to make something that doesn't exist? Ofc, until they figure me out and I go to jail. Learn to read between the lines, moralfag.
>>
>>2415197
You are an unintelligent person.
>>
I wonder how many total clone shitcoins out there make their creators a little money before going extinct.
>>
>>2415220
You still don't get it....
>>
>>2415265
No. We do get it. the ethics of it isn't an issue here. It's that you literally don't have the iq to make it happen.
>>
>>2415327
Why do you think so? I made $6000 last month by scamming.
>>
>>2415372
You can suck my big fat dick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.