[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All this volatility has got to making some of you have anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1453841627429.jpg (53KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1453841627429.jpg
53KB, 382x395px
All this volatility has got to making some of you have anxiety attacks, how the fuck do some of you sleep at night knowing you could literally be chinked in the dead of night and wake up seeing up to 30% in losses.

Everything was going fine and dandy until ETH started to tank again after its initial recovery from 313 I can't bear to look at the chart again

hold me /biz/
>>
>>2414519
prepare your BP for insane dip to $80
>>
Yourr holds should be long term.
>>
>>2414519
You have to have faith in ETH

I know it will go up eventually (I'm talking about few days max) so short time variation (even huge) does not scare me anymore
>>
Because number 1 rule of investing.

>Do not invest more then you can afford to lose.

if you are doing anything else you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>2414554
you should be scared as fuck
>>
>>2414519
i just had a beer for the first time in 4 months. on number 2 will prob get drunk tonight and wake up as the owner of 200 niggers
>>
Buy btc and eth and forget about it. stop paying attention to it. just leave it and you will make money. this isn't a daytrading thing, the kids here are foolish.
>>
>>2414556
>not selling all of your material possessions and getting a second mortgage on your home and taking a trip down to the local loan shark to put it all into crypto
>>
>>2414519
Gotta believe, all nervous hands are now letting precious ether go.
I think Tomorrow will be a comeback above 400$ if not than another day.

You can also invest in altcoin on the ethereum network. Put one lucky ether into dcorp.it gonna see the next dao.
>>
>>2414519
if you are a serious investor, you gained 500%+ on coins already. a 30% drop is expected at some point. what are stop loss orders? also it's not like the drop will be forever.

if you're playing with a few hundred, then you're just a regular impulsive gambling faggot and this shit is a thrill. you'll learn some lessons here or by wasting money somewhere else. the only people stressed out are dummies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.