[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here actually a paid-up member of Cryptoyoda's chat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Yoda_TPM_RotS.png (408KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda_TPM_RotS.png
408KB, 540x720px
Anyone here actually a paid-up member of Cryptoyoda's chat room? Has it actually helped you make any profit?
>>
the stuff he posts on twitter is retarded.
>>
>cryptoyoda
ahahahhhhahghgha
*wheeze*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHHGHGHGHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA
>>
I did 1 month. Didn't reup, he mostly gives entries and tells people to have patience and HODL. The problem is, once you've invested all the BTC you want you don't really have a use for more entries, since you're just supposed to hodl .

He seems like a cool guy tho
>>
>>2413899
Elaborate

Also general "who do you look to for crypto advice" thread I guess
>>
>>2413863
I'm in it. He just tells you to buy literally everything and hodl. Not resubbing
>>
>>2413967
He's retarded. But probably helpful to those who are so retarded they'd give him money in the first place.
>>
>>2413967
>gives entries but no longterm timeframe for exits
>HODL in a bull market
What a joke
>>
His TA back in April seemed more impressive when everything was fucking mooning anyways, now that things have settle a bit he lost some luster.

Also when he says "HODL" he fucking means for like a year. So there's no targets or speculating that you can ride a moon, sell at the top and buy into another coin that's about to moon.

He lost some fan base when he was giving entries for XRP at like 19000 sats, before it plummeted way down
>>
File: 1496761172460.jpg (94KB, 1364x853px) Image search: [Google]
1496761172460.jpg
94KB, 1364x853px
thanks bro
>>
>>2414146

A couple weeks ago Yoda was giving entries for a bunch of low cap Bittrex coins. So naturally when the whales bought into it the prices skyrocketed before they quickly sold them back down into a red dildo

He did make me some $ on the RDD I bought last month and all of his sheeple bought into it instantly.
>>
>>2414146
i mean... this guy only does TA, and only really posts calls that are dead certs, so i don't think his followers have as much to do with it as you think
>>
>>2414277
you clearly didn't see how He and his blind follower destroy that 300 BTC sell wall on lisk.

But I guess whatever, just buy mooncoin or niggercoin or any other shit /biz/ shill.
>>
>>2414113
All of his TA is terrible.

"buy on breakout safe entry choo choo" lmao
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.