[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, meet the newest newfag to ever visit the board. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /biz/, meet the newest newfag to ever visit the board. I turned 18 two days ago and have been ghosting this board for about two months, waiting for this day to come along.

A bit about me, to preface
>18
>From affluent family in Ireland, live in the US
>Will not be getting any money from them, which is probably for the better
>Currently have about $1800 to my name, mainly from grad money and working construction
>I do have some business experience: At 16 I worked a summer job and invested in a YouTube subnetwork, and when that went to shit several fellow subnetwork owners and I opened an online store for custom eSports jersey printing, and sold the site in january
>Money from said sale is gone as I locked it away to help save for college which is coming up in a few months(I'll be at a state university studyign CompSci and Business)
>currently working on a website and corresponding mobile app that aggregates and summarizes news articles, web client to be released on monday and mobile app to be released in the coming weeks

As you lads probably well know, I cannot fund advertising for said app on $1800, so I'm gonna need to invest somewhere while I am working on development.

Where should I go first, with such a small budget?

pic is my mousepad
>>
Gemini
Buy BTC
Transfer BTC to Poloniex
?????
rich
>>
>>2413614
BUY NIGGER COINS
>>
>>2413614
kneepads

but seriously; do you have a MVP? is it working? is it working profitably?

if it's working profitably you need to ad spend on it

if its not you need cash on hand to wait until it is

if you want short term liquidity for cash on hand while you wait for a MVP to be developed you might consider a CD; honestly, with $1800 you may as well leave it in a checking account

you'll get a shit RoR on a one month long investment that requires high liquidity with low capital
>>
>>2413728
No, none of that.

The first stage of advertising will be fairly cheap if not free, as I still have a lot of contacts and friends who run youtube tech channels, and several of them have offered to make videos about said app. That will help a ton when it comes out.
>>
>>2413818
then with a low risk tolerance and a need for liquidity you're basically down to checking accounts and CDs

if you were willing to go less liquid a usgov strip could be an option
>>
>>2413614
Why did you wait until you turned 18? I've been making money off shitcoins since I was 16
>>
>>2414226
I didn't learn of the "NOTORIOUS HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN" until recently. I came to /pol/ from T_D in June and now want to focus 100% on my business affairs and getting in shape before college. Before that I just thought that the site was completely degenerate, but /biz/ looks quite promising.
>>
>>2414732
you have to go back
>>
>>2414732
>came from T_D

Don't ever tell that to anyone else here ever again
>>
>>2414845
yeah that's probably a good idea. i am not proud.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.