[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did bancor forget about the 80% cap or still not there? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Did bancor forget about the 80% cap or still not there? They already have 150 million dollars...? What they need that much money for?

How is this not going to get dumped? Just do the math 150 m now, no end in sight. For x2 it has to become 300m market cap. X10 1.5bn.

Who is going to pay for that? They don't even have a viable product yet.

This will be the first ICO crash. They can't even fund their own buy walls at this rate. Will impact eth.
>>
>>2410983
omry already announced that they reached it - it was 250K Eth - fundraise closes 3 hours after the announcement
>>
>yfw bancor caused the great crypto crash of 2017
>>
>>2411006
So they reached the cap but still raising? Now they get even less tokens for 1 eth?

This just smells like an overvaluation of literally nothing but good marketing.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>jews crashing a market
>creating panic selling so they can gwt the slimey greedy mitts on as much crypto possible.
Color me surprised.
>>
>>2411055
>nothing but good marketing.

When you own most streams of information flowing to normies its very easy to do this
>>
>>2411013
please? I would love to sell all of my soare semen and blood for more bottom dollar crypto.
>>
yeah, im not going to buy any

sure i might double my eth once it hits the exchanges, but it will probably dip hard because everyone wants to offload this mess

not worth it, and ETH seems to moon hard this week, so its not worth it DESU
>>
>250k ETH cap
>they currently have 396k ETH
>Bancor can create as many as $BNT they want with no cost
>https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6gszuw/bancor_can_create_bnt_anytime_they_want_for_no/

This shit is gonna crash so hard
>>
>>2411055
Read the whitepaper retard, anything above the market cap raised gets put into partial buy back
>>
>>2411166
with no survivors

i hope we go back to march-april prices today
>>
> What they need that much money for?

ahahhaa who wouldve thunk that jews are greedy

JEWS out of all people!

ahahahah

inb4 /biz/ loses all their money on jew scam
inb4 /biz/ starts to gas the kikes
>>
Things will get even crazier for Primalbase ICO in a couple of weeks...
>>
That myethwallet guy is also raving on Twitter how dumb all of this is.

When do these tokens hit the exchanges?
>>
so my transaction is STILL pending and ETH is now falling hard.. am I royally fucked?
>>
File: 1496081476438.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1496081476438.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>2411448
link to tweet?
>>
>>2411860
Nah... just means the same amount of BANCOR for you. doesn't matter the ETH VALUE. And it was a quick sip my friend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.