[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK bagholder here When is this shit going up? There is no way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: down AGAIN.jpg (15KB, 313x250px) Image search: [Google]
down AGAIN.jpg
15KB, 313x250px
ARK bagholder here
When is this shit going up? There is no way 200btc will eat away all the orders to 40k sats. Brought it at 35k, /biz/ you fucking niggers I AM LOSING MONEY.
>>
>>2403658

Ark is a long term hold. If you are looking for quick gains it's probably not for you.
>>
>>2403697
But I want my lambo in 2017 not in 2050
>>
>>2403717
Lambo will be 2025, latest.
>>
>>2403697
Is that bot still operating?

Can someone DDOS it into oblivion please
>>
Look at their website. Utter shit
>>
>>2403658
give it a week
the same shit happened to pretty much every altcoin in existence
spread your risk across multiple coins and hold
>>
Hi Guys.

If you look at the chart since the coins inception you can she this has happened twice before. Strange pattern. Price spikes and then is run down again and then a spike?

If ark is looking at becoming the 'glue' between cryptos then does that not mean that they want the coin to have a stable or predictable value? Like a clock to sync other cryptos to?

The fact ark holders get paid ark to stake. Does that not mean we get a return differently?

The bot is really ramping things up now.. saw a couple of sell orders in the 100k range today
>>
YOU FUCKS PROMISED ME MAD GAINZ OVER THE WEEKEND
i bought at 23500sat so i'm on the plus side but fucking hell, where are the moons?
>>
Well you haven't lost anything until you sell
>>
ARK had a pump like this about two months ago. Went to 26k and then back down to 10k. Enjoy the ride boys.
>>
>>2403658

You're being a retarded faggot, that's what's going on here. ARK is not some fucking overnight 'muh gainz' hate to break it to you newfag. This is a long-term hold.

If you want to daytrade and make arbitrary short-term gains then go to yobit moron. And until you sell you haven't lost anything. If it's really so stressful for your baby hands then set a sell-order and change your diaper. Maybe you'll make your $50 for the day by the time your mommy wipes your ass.
>>
>>2403735
He's got buy orders for 1.5ish, and 4 BTC @27.5k sat.

I think that's the dip hes trying to get it to
>>
>>2403786
this wont moon for a while, but it's a good hold anon
>>
>>2403803
this time it's different. Whales are accumulating and on June 15th we will see a massive explosion
>>
>>2403851
>June 15th
what happens then?
>>
>>2403874
moon mission
>>
>>2403851
Your meme lines aren't in the right place and that's not even the right chart. You have to use the black one, and maybe have the order spread on the right side. I mean come the fuck on, there's not even any wavy lines!
>>
>>2403881
there will be nothing of the sort until that great wall gets torn down
>>
>>2403907
it'll just get lifted when hes done accumulating. he does this like 3 times a day.
>>
>>2403922
if you look at the yearly chart did he not do this for like a full SIX weeks after the last spike?
>>
>>2403658
I just bought more
>>
Small whale here.

I don't post this advice much because it's detrimental to my operations.

It's fairly easy to defeat a whale, we put in huge sell orders at a price that we don't want a coin to go above. We do not want to sell or coin, we are accumulating.

> We rely on weak handed shit fudders to put sell orders below ours when they lose all hope of ever selling after seeing our wall

The weak hands fight each other and drive the price down like the filthy stupid goyims that they are.

I gladly take their coin from them and when I've spent my daily quota, I pull out.

The key to defeating a whale should be obvious at this point

> Don't be a weak handed fudnutter

If you see a wall, put your sell order higher. The whale doesn't want to sell, he will pull out when his losses start to stack up.

> I'm not even worried though, biz couldn't work together even for 1 million btc each. Weak handed fudders plauge this board like a disease. It's why I shill here
>>
>>2403658
>I AM LOSING MONEY.
No you're not summerfag. Just relax and hold. Stop being a pussy. If you can't handle inevitable dips, crypto isn't for you.
>>
File: Kosher salad.jpg (42KB, 337x506px) Image search: [Google]
Kosher salad.jpg
42KB, 337x506px
>>2403658
>I AM LOSING MONEY.

Some people win, some people lose.
>>
I've only been paying attention to the markets for like 10 days and ARK was such an easy buy sub 20k.

How are you retards losing money
>>
>>2403658
Ark is long term but you have to get in now before the whales settle. After that it's only going to trend up.
>>
>>2404182
How much is a small whale holding?
>>
>>2404182
when do you reckon will the faggot fuck off?
>>
>>2404341
who cares. if you are looking to trade then find another coin. if you are holding then go outside and get some sun
>>
>>2404348
I'm not impatient, friend; I trade only with 1/8 of my portfolio and the rest of it goes to long-term holds including ARK
>>
File: 1465435472946.jpg (66KB, 600x810px)
1465435472946.jpg
66KB, 600x810px
>>2404341
when babyhands stop giving him discounts
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.