[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this guy the hero of /biz/ again? He's a 60lb manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1497244313403.png (2MB, 1854x1682px) Image search: [Google]
1497244313403.png
2MB, 1854x1682px
Why is this guy the hero of /biz/ again? He's a 60lb manlet who dresses in furry costumes and probably likes getting pegged. Also pic related.
>>
File: ngr.jpg (89KB, 663x630px) Image search: [Google]
ngr.jpg
89KB, 663x630px
>>2402615
He's the founder of niggercoin nigger.
>>
File: 1463431041471.png (496KB, 579x533px) Image search: [Google]
1463431041471.png
496KB, 579x533px
How many times do i have to tell you that DGB is the official neet/biz coin?

The creator is a literally obsessed with china and gaming, the coin is dirt cheap, and has the most memes attached to it.
>>
>>2402615
smarter than you
>>
Golly, it would seem the interstellar genius skellington man isn't a knuckle-dragging (or "ironic") bigot like all you niggercoin retards.
>>
>>2402662
>knuckle-dragging
the irony.
>>
>>2402638
Yeah he's clearly a real genius from the looks of those posts.
>>
>>2402615
So long as he makes me rich, I couldn't give two shits if his favorite pastime is being gang-banged by Somali immigrants on the weekends.
>>
>>2402712
>as long as i have money I don't mind investing in people who want my to get gang banged my somalian immigrants on the weekend
>>
>>2402683
He built an entire decentralized platform that's 2nd to BTC and now has enough money to buy your entire lineage.
>>
Smart people are almost always liberals

Why the surprise?
>>
I'm all for open borders as long as I'm on the moon.
>>
>>2402995
Yes, and? Programming is a skill. He's not a deep thinker at all.
>>
>>2403150
Kek, and you are I'm sure, as you consume your 4th hotpocket from your mother's basement
>>
>>2402615

He's a liberal, so what? When was the last time a cuckservative did anything useful related to technology?
>>
>>2402615
Praise Vitalik
>>
>>2403015
That is false.

>>2403251
Creator of Bitcoin. Creator of Mozilla and BAT? Though to be fair, none of them are cuckservative. One is a libertarian and the other didn't bend over his stance against homosexualtiy.
>>
>>2403327
So, never.

So you defeated your own point.

And there you have it.
>>
>>2402615
Vitapak is a fucking fruitcup and needs to be gassed.
>>
>>2403389
No, because those two people I mentioned have views much more further to the right then the average cuckservative.

A cuckservative tolerates and bends over for leftists while his race dies, while ones further right to them wants to drive them off helicopters.
>>
>>2403198

>he eats hotpockets and or is poor therefore he must not be smart

well, we still dont know if hes smart, but at least we have a safe assessment with you
>>
I can excuse vitalik for being a lefty

he'd spend his days drinking vodka in his tracksuit if he didn't get into canada
>>
File: vitalik2.jpg (139KB, 1070x634px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik2.jpg
139KB, 1070x634px
>>2404053
He is probably a kike like Mark (((Karpeles))).
>Link: https://themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/
>>
so... this... is...what...200...iq...does that to you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.