[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ANON MISSED XRP >ANON MISSED ETH >ANON MISSED DGB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: ark-normal.png (1KB, 80x64px) Image search: [Google]
ark-normal.png
1KB, 80x64px
>ANON MISSED XRP
>ANON MISSED ETH
>ANON MISSED DGB

DONT MISS OUT ON ARK

ARK IS GOING TO THE MOON IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS.
>>
>>2402333
why is it going to the moon in 6 hours
>>
File: isdD7cE.png (36KB, 342x430px) Image search: [Google]
isdD7cE.png
36KB, 342x430px
>>2402333
I'm all locked in ready for this moon to happen.
>>
SHOULD I BUY ARK
>>
>>2402384
Yes, but don't expect an instant mooning.
>>
>>2402333
>ARK IS GOING TO THE MOON IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS.

Nice trips

Please be real, all my chips are in on it
>>
>>2402384
Long term hold. Not likely to blow up in the next 6 hours, or days
>>
I got on this ARK train. Long term games people. Don't fucking listen to these kikes and pajeets telling you to sell or not to buy.

Imagine ARK is the internet cerca 1980. Just a crappy chat interface between computers and nobody but nerds know how to use it.
Now imagine you could have bought equity in the "internet" back then. Are you saying you wouldn't drop $$$$ on that shit back then? You think it won't keep growing? If it gets too expensive they can just split and allow more people to buy on.

Buy now and hold if you want to retire in a lambo on a yacht.
>>
>>2402333
Trips confirm. I'm in now for sure.
>>
>>2402333
He's right. ARK is gonna pop off in 6 hours. And more in a year from now. Don't KYS because you didn't get on the ARK
>>
Just remove the sell wall already plz.
>>
>discord channels trying to p&d ARK are going to get buttfucked by trader daddy bot

I'm excited to see this.
>>
have bought during all the dips and holding strong. strapped in and ready for this long term hold moon mission
>>
>>2402333
Buy NGR.
>>
>>2402466
>mfw the bot is actually trying to help us
>mfw no face
>>
In a the past week we have seen a 100% increase on this coin. this is a definite buy and hold
>>
THANKS FOR BUYING MY BAGS YOU KEKS
>>
File: Homo heidelbergensis.jpg (62KB, 678x564px) Image search: [Google]
Homo heidelbergensis.jpg
62KB, 678x564px
>>2402841
we need a good mecha to defeat the sell wall whales (SWWs)
>>
>>2402877
Only way to do that is buy in to counter the whales or else they will continue to have dominance.
>>
I love the confidence I see in this coin on biz, but why???

What makes it special, is it just a grass roots gut feeling full of hope, or is there any clear evidence besides "it's good tech!"
Aren't lots of these coins good tech in theory, or good enough tech anyway? Anyone that actually know what they're talking about want to try and lay out some actual reasons as to why this guy will have legs?
>>
File: arkwhale.png (161KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
arkwhale.png
161KB, 478x269px
this is a tard whale. The shakedown is going to just kill the coin and he'll be left with nothing himself either.
>>
>>2403995
I want you to realize how lucky you are that I'm doing this for you.

Read this:
https://blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0

AND

https://steemit.com/steemit/@deanero/who-are-the-ark-io-team-members-and-why-it-matters-blog-4

This is not a get-rich-quick scheme like the others. This actually adds value to blockchain tech.
>>
>>2402466
The ARK discord is holding ARK for delegate gains, anon. Not a p&d
>>
>>2402333
>ANON MISSED DGB
btw is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>2404192
DGB made huge gains if you bought in when biz first started shilling it with the fake minecraft news
>>
>>2404213
it's shit for anyone wanting to hold. it was good for short-traders but i wonder how its offset by their many bad trades
>>
>>2404192
It was 100 sats less than a month ago and shot up to 2500. Don't care how shitty the coin is, but those were massive gains.
>>
>>2404224
Who said anything about holding?
>>
>>2404227
you are correct. i concede

>>2404233
i automatically binned it in the "trash" compartment of my brain. yes you are correct

im only looking for projects that care about blockchain and are seeking to further its purpose. thats why i believe in ark and binned shit like dgb but yes the short gains were incredible but thats not why im here
>>
>>2404262
I agree with you about ARK by the way. I just bought some more at 28k sats a bit ago.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.