[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, this board was great until /b/ and /pol/ thought it'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1422068526710.jpg (539KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1422068526710.jpg
539KB, 2592x1944px
Well, this board was great until /b/ and /pol/ thought it'd be fun to shit all over it.

Godspeed bros, I'm out. Hope you all make it. Buy some good coins and hold for at least a year.
>>
Are you moving out of your mothers basement and losing internet connection? Bye.
>>
>>2400886
fucking grow up, it's 4chan nigga
>>
>>2401098
You fucking grow up, you fucking fat midget.
>>
>>2400886
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Do not go gentle into that good night. Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
>>
>>2401157
This. On a sidenote, for me it's another nail into the coffin of "The Free Market" and ancap ideology. Look at what happens to a board with no moderation. Humans need to be corralled, like the sheep for slaughter they are.
>>
>>2401248

Anarchism mean "without rulers", not "without rules"
>>
>>2401248
The goyim need a shepherd anon. Although if this were an ancap society they would shot and removed from the gene pool.
>>
File: EYNIGGER.png (797KB, 760x552px) Image search: [Google]
EYNIGGER.png
797KB, 760x552px
>>2400886
So does this mean you haven't purchased niggers? What the fuck are you doing with your life?
>>
File: 1496797167682.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496797167682.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>2400886
confirmed nigger
>>
>>2401304
If you enforce rules, you are putting yourself above someone else, as you believe you know "better". Is to be an enforcer of rules not be a Ruler?
>>
>>2401355
*not to be
>>
>>2400886
just contact support and let your issues be known. they can get new moderators.
>>
>>2401355
Just because I ask you to remove your shoes before entering my home doesnt mean I want to rule your fat ass. It means take off your fucking shoes cos them the rules.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.