[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you only talk crypto here? Why you never talk entrepreneurship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why you only talk crypto here?

Why you never talk entrepreneurship, business management, creativity, innovation, economic intelligence, marketing, banking, insurance, ect...
>>
>>2400359
Well once /pol/ leaves it will go back to crypto/buisness talk. Until then enjoy the excesss amounts of useless nigger threads
>>
>>2400359
because crypto is by far the most profitable thing in the world right now
>>
>>2400359
lmao. no dude. we are all like 18 an still kive with our parents. why would we be talking about that shit?
>>
Because you can get into crypto without any money, verification or talking to people face to face. All you need is a computer and free time.
>>
crypto is currently like free money falling from the sky
>>
>>2400359
Because all that literally pails in comparison to the ROI you get in crypto.
>>
>>2400392
i want /b/ (/pol/) to leave
>>
File: CHcxZH2.png (967KB, 850x857px) Image search: [Google]
CHcxZH2.png
967KB, 850x857px
>>2400407
crypto isn't /biz/ crypto is /gamb/ like gambling
you can't choose your destiny with crypto, with a business you can if you're skillful enough

and these are the skills i wanted to learn from /biz/ guys but... well some ppl are right here, we're all like 18 an still kive with our parents so there is no way to change
>>
>>2400468
No. Most businesses are saturated. Making money in capitalism isn't about skill. It's about being in unsaturated markets in the right place at the right time. Crypto was the unsaturated market where we were perfectly at the right place at the right time.
>>
Because crypto is the new gold rush you idiot.
>>
>>2400531
This.

And researching, understanding and choosing the right coin to invest in can be thought of as a skill in itself. Nothing to do with gambling although gambling has enjoyed a nice relationship with business generally. This is a booming industry. No time for dinosaurs trying to market their fucking cupcakes to depressed house wives whilst watching their margins get recked by the gov/regulations. Get in, or GTFO.
>>
>>2400359
>Why you never talk entrepreneurship, business management, creativity, innovation, economic intelligence, marketing, banking, insurance, ect...

we tried that. was boring as fuck. now this board is entertaining for once.
>>
>>2400468
nocoiner pleb with no future detected. help yourself and buy some nigger. you know, let your nigger work for you.
>>
>>2400359
Buy niggercoin
>>
>>2400677
>>2400690
i don't have money to buy crypto, i just have ideas to develop...
>>
File: the game of life.png (793KB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
the game of life.png
793KB, 1280x540px
>>2400531
i thank you for your answer, this is stuffs like this i wanted to learn here you know
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.