[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the news just one giant moron when it comes to crypto? i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: theyreallshitheads.jpg (254KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
theyreallshitheads.jpg
254KB, 1910x1000px
is the news just one giant moron when it comes to crypto?

is anyone else laughing at this??

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/08/this-bitcoin-investment-vehicle-could-be-a-disaster-waiting-to-happen.html
>>
>>2399644
why do you even read normie brainwash?
>>
>>2399706
its entertaining like your frustration
>>
>>2399644
(((CNBC)))
>>
>>2399997
you're a moron.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

It's going to happen anons
>>
>>2400041
you probably bought niggercoin
>>
File: IMG_5943.jpg (19KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5943.jpg
19KB, 219x219px
>>2400041
>>
>>2399644
idiots are paying twice as much for ownership of BTC that they would compared to buying the actual currency at an exchange

What is it that you think CNBC is missing? Did you even read the article?
>>
Ahhh boomers, watching them try to understand crypto is always good for a laugh.

At the end of the article: "Mark Cuban calls bitcoin a bubble, bitcoin price falls"

as if Mark Cuban calling it a bubble made the price fall or something lol. Who actually reads this shit.
>>
File: wtf are you doing.jpg (102KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
wtf are you doing.jpg
102KB, 509x339px
>>2399644
>paying double the premium
Why are there so many retards with money?
>>
>>2401692
well just look at all the people in this thread who dont understand the concept of a closed end fund on a finance related board....even after reading the article explaining it?
>>
CNBC actually seems right on this one though.
see
>>2401496
>>
>>2401738
I was laying in bed trying to sleep one night a few weeks ago watching bitcoin go up 100$ every hour wondering if it was time to sell... Then I saw an article about this fund trading at twice its value and decided this was a manic bubble... so I dumped my shared at 2750$ just is it went back down to 1900
>>
>>2399644
What's wrong with the article?
>>
>>2399644
anyone know if it's possible to sell those shares short? I assume not or this wouldn't still be happening
>>
File: wenger1_01.jpg (107KB, 1008x602px) Image search: [Google]
wenger1_01.jpg
107KB, 1008x602px
>The Bitcoin Investment Trust offers investors a chance to get in on the digital currency's surge without having to take possession of bitcoins
lmao what
is the concept of a wallet address really too complicated for them
>>
>>2401976
IDK here are the two options I see
1. I log into my schwab type in the ticker and hit buy on those double priced shares
2. I spend several hours creating a coin base account in which I have to give them tons of private information AND give them credentials to my schwab bank account so they can verify my idenity AND wait i think a week for the money they already have to "clear" to make a coin purchase

IDK there might be other options but that was my experience.
>>
>>2399644
Archive it next time using http://archive.is/

Don't give CNBC clicks and don't lure normies.
>>
>>2402047
dood it took me 15 minutes tops to set up coinbase
the waiting sucks yeah but a week is nothing considering eth is really something you should be holding for a while
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.