[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/, I just want to be somebody you know? My dad died recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pepesuic.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
pepesuic.png
87KB, 285x285px
/biz/, I just want to be somebody you know? My dad died recently and it caused me to make a mess of my life and fail out of college. I just recently started trading crypto and made a thousand dollars off of a thousand dollar investment in about a week and a half. It's the first thing to really make me happy in a long time. But I dont think I'll be able to make enough and cash out and live comfortably for awhile. I just want a quick escape from it all, and that's why I'm doing this. My girlfriend is about to break up with me and I just want to go far away. I want to believe I can make it big with crypto, I just want to go away. Can we make it you guys? Can we all free ourselves from our miserable lives that brought us to 4chan in the first place?
>>
All the shitty feelings you're currently experiencing are temporary. Just know that eventually you will feel better.
>>
>>2398823
You can do it man. Make your millions in crypto and escape your shitty life
>>
>>2398823
You think you feel bad now? Wait until you lose money.
>>
>>2398852
don't listen to this weak ass bitch. crypto is awesome because it mirrors life itself. just like life, you must learn to be patient, have goals, stick to them, and you will be fine. Get comfortable with minor losses. You will be back on top soon enough brother.
>>
>>2398847
>>2398850
>>2398908
not OP but these helped me, thanks anons
>>
>>2398823
Well that does sound kind of bad. But you can get through it. I don't know if you should be making risky investment decisions in your current state. And make no mistake crypto is risky. Don't get to greedy don't buy ath and don't go all in at once. You should be okay. You're probably better off without the girlfriend for now. Worry about getting yourself in a better place. Get outside and enjoy life. Trade crypto for a bonus.
>>
>>2398847
I know, I was really happy until my dad died about a year ago. I know how it feels. I'm 22 now and I don't have anything to my name.
>>2398850
Thanks bro.
>>2398852
I already have, I was up to 2,400 last night.
>>2398908
Thanks man, I'm getting pretty well read on everything now.
>>2398998
My current situation is what is giving me my drive. I've already implemented the advice you just gave like three days ago. Thank you very much tho bro.
>>
Buy Digibyte
>>
>>2398908
Don't listen to this Kike. For every person making money here someone is losing it.
>>
You can certainly make money in crypto, lots of it. Sorry about your dad man.
If you have more money that you don't need immediately I would consider putting it all in crypto (the safer ones, like ETH or BTC or leading Ethereum network tokens like GNT).
I made $8k in a month and that's a lot in my country. I didn't really needed the money in the first place but naturally I welcome it, it's been a pleasant surprise. Hopefully the crash won't come until a few years from now.
>>
>>2399116
That's the thing, I just got fired from my job at fucking MCDONALDS two weeks ago. That one grand was literally all my money. I need to start selling stuff on ebay or something for now. Even if I get a new job I wont be paid till two weeks after.
>>
>>2399145
If you're not lying, I might consider giving you some ETH...
>>
>>2399176
I dont wanna go down the route of taking other people's money. I feel like this is my own battle. I just wanted some inspiration.
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>>2398823
Sort yourself out. Listen to Jordan Peterson to get some direction in your life.
>>
Alright you bastard, I lost my dad as well, hard working guy, let me tell you. He worked as a janitor and a chef to provide for us. At one point we were homeless that we ate out the trash and lived in our car (fucking mom took everything from him, including my sister and brother, but I stayed with my dad because fuck that, love that fucker). This is what I did: manned the fuck up, learned a fucking trade, and got my ass to work. After that, I put a few of my savings in crypto (thanks biz, got into it because of you), and made a nice fucking return. You can do the same bro. No man gets left behind. Get your ass in gear and push forward.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.