[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're going to lose 90% of your net worth in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 300x250px
>tfw you're going to lose 90% of your net worth in the next great economic crash and theres nothing you can do about it
>>
We won’t likely have a crash until 2030 anon.

What will likely happen is that we’ll see a head fake where all the normies see a significant drop ~22000 today to 180000 in the span of a few weeks, panic sell, and then fucking BOOM!!!!

MOON MISSION!!

We’ll see ~30000 in the DOW.

The take away is buy the bear and that ride that summa bitch to new levels of $$$$
>>
Go full jew mode. Invest in rare metals like palladium or gold. Hord anything of value, no matter how small. Learn to bargain, learn to trade. Move to Israel and kill Muslims. War is always profitable. Good luck, hope to see you on the other side anon
>>
>>2395688
Could crypto be a safe haven ? Talking about bitcoin here, not the other shitcoins.
>>
>>2395997
yes very much so, it's immune to the kind of kikery that ruined our financial system
>>
>>2395859

Dipstick.
>>
>>2396043
I've watched a lot of interviews today with this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIgGOovWR3E

He says the crisis is sooner than people expect it and advises to buy physical gold, fine art and other shit. He also said that this is going to be the biggest crash of all and they're going to introduce a new world currency after the dollar gets fucked.

He used to hang out with the elites so he might know his shit. And he was right about the previous crash, about Donald Trump winning and all sorts of other things.
>>
>>2396086
That’s coo

More Jew paper for me sen-pai
>>
The Fiat crash will make us coiners rich.
>>
fucking shit post and waste of time.
>>
>>2396550
>no fiat
>no internet
>server loses your data
>boom
your coins don't exist anymore.
>>
File: SkJUQg3mK0.webm (2MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
SkJUQg3mK0.webm
2MB, 1280x536px
>>2395688
> the next great economic crash
that's the day I'll ascend, it cannot come soon enough
>>
>>2396912
>implying internet will shut down completely
>>
>>2396912
>server loses your data

Yeah. You don't know how blockchains work do you?
>>
>>2395688
LDOGE
>>
>>2396912
>what is crypto
>>
File: derp.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>2396912
>server loses your data

read a fucking book nigger
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.