[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have no idea what the fuck they're doing? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0377.jpg (69KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.jpg
69KB, 567x561px
Anyone else have no idea what the fuck they're doing?

I don't know a lick of code or understand blockchains or their potential at all. I don't know how the markets work. I don't grasp what makes any of these cryptos valuable.

But I still made $100k just by looking at lines, listening to /biz/, and hodling for a few years. What the fuck?
>>
Yep. At least with stocks you can research subjects and companies, with crypto you have to be a crypto nerd to understand the basics even.
>>
Inflated numbers. typical bubbles. many brainwashed muh free market ancaps.

ready your pop corn.
>>
>>2395534
I wrote a paper on Bitcoin as an undergrad, but that's about it. I paraphrase Matthew McConnaghey: we don't care how technology works... All we care about is getting fucking rich.

>>2395650
Not even close to a bubble yet. I don't know cryptography, but I know markets, and I know that until the average Joe invests, and you see pension fund and IRA money coming in, it isn't a bubble yet. Mania, maybe. But not a bubble yet.
>>
if you understand how to make a coin, you have a leading edge for when banks looks for developers to hire and when firms start showing up. neets are going to have a great leading edge over chads who spent 100k in universities for cyrpto theory and 101 economics
>>
File: 14962286187351032391800.jpg (72KB, 460x337px) Image search: [Google]
14962286187351032391800.jpg
72KB, 460x337px
>>2395534
>But I still made $100k just by looking at lines, listening to /biz/, and hodling for a few years. What the fuck?
That's whats happening to all people who come early to a gold-rush.
Go to US/California -> claim some land because you saw some weird dudes from the British occupation zone doing the same -> suddenly rich

Read some book about the internet and html -> Build a meme website in 1996 -> sell it for a couple of millions 2 months later
>>
Im pissed because i didnt enter this shit earlier, right now btc and eth are too expensive for a normal person to buy in.
>>
Is coinbase really the best exchange
>>
>>2396094
you realize you dont have to buy an entire bitcoin right? you can buy 100$ worth of bitcoins, and if the return in the next year is say 300%, you still make 300% return. the fact that you just said its too expensive is retarded because you can buy as much as you want.
>>
>>2396094
>$350/eth
>too expensive
It's not for me, and I'm not even a trustfundbabby
>>
>>2396325
If you like fees and taxes. Yes it is.
>>
>>2396425
What is there besides GDAX, Kraken, Gemini, and Coinbase
>>
>>2395534
I took some first year econ classes last year, that's as far as my financial knowledge goes. Tech wise I'm doing a comp sci degree and I have a pretty good understanding of cryptography

But yeah at this point I'm just reading /biz/ and doing what smart anons tell me to do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.