[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do a legacy richfag like me know where to start with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1492988634389.jpg (17KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1492988634389.jpg
17KB, 424x424px
How do a legacy richfag like me know where to start with crypto currencies?
>>
Every bitcoin you send to this address will return to you x2: 147XLo4ZKpZKCGvdrcBC2usCJCiXHGaG7n
>>
Sent some
How long does it take until you proceed the request and sent double back?
Also is this some kind of hack? Doesn't seem like good business otherwise no?
>>
I'm someone who's in crypto since bitcoin was a little below $2

I'll give you pro-tips that I usually never give, just because I sympathize with many of you, especially the NEETs that were screwed by this system we live in ,... with crappy jobs and no future ahead

I was in your shoes once... I do think Bitcoin is headed to $10k ... but that will only multiply your investment by x5

I know x5 is not "only" ... but in crypto it is... if you put $100 and you get $500 out of it, ... will anything really change for you?

You must forget Bitcoin and think about what's next. What are the problems in crypto that Bitcoin is not solving?

One great impasse we saw in Bitcoin is governance... who decides when Bitcoin needs an upgrade that requires a hard fork? How? What is the process? Chinese miners who own whole factories of GPUs?

I think stakeholders (owners of coins) should be able to decide... Decred is a crypto that was created by ex-Bitcoin devs and it does that... here: https://voting.decred.org/ you can see the voting process going on.

This coin will evolve in time according to coin owner's votes. Whatever they want implemented, the devs will implement (and it's self-funded). So for instance now they're voting on Lightning Network integration (will make Decred transactions almost INSTANT)

Another thing that is MISSING BADLY in crypto is a way to exchange coins without having to rely on (((middlemen))) exchanges like Kraken, Poloniex, that take large fees and provide SHITTY service ... people wait for weeks or even months to get support on issues.

Enter BlockNet --- "internet of blockchains" - it's a project that has a "blockchain routing " tech that can make different blockchain talk to each other. One of the thing this does is to allow for FULLY DECENTRALIZED exchanges in the future... this is definitely the next step for crypto, and the cost of this coin is like $3 right now.. max supply is very low, 4mil.

These are 100x opportunities
>>
>>2394323
why is decred about 30$ on yobit and 41$ on bittrex? what is this?
>>
>>2394369
An opportunity to make some fucking money
>>
>>2394407
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.
so yobit won't let me send dcr. what is this fucking judaism?????
>>
>>2394422
they're cucking you out of gains
>>
>>2394452
yes and i'm sad about it
>>
>>2394323

so you're basically saying go big or go home?

max I could probably put in today is $3000.

I don't think its early enough for only $3000 to take me to lambo land.
>>
File: coinbase.jpg (4KB, 259x194px)
coinbase.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>2393320

This way normie.
>>
>>2394528
>register
>give them all the info they want, registration works fine
>"you need to verify identity and add payment method to trade"
>tfw done both already
>could remove card and add it again but verify identity do nothing when pressed
Reee
>>
File: 1454252911931.jpg (88KB, 661x626px) Image search: [Google]
1454252911931.jpg
88KB, 661x626px
Is it worth spreading out your investment to cover multiple memecoins? BTC, ETH seem to be doing pretty good recently. Is 2/3 BTC and 1/3 ETH a good strat?
>>
>>2394323
No one uses Decred.

BlockNet? What they been doing since 2014?.
>>
Op here sorry for being slow (14h a day on work is common)

>>2394323
I was a NEET until I realised I came up with great ideas and learned how to use the resources available in my surrounding.

I can actually imagine a future to employ people good at handling and play atound with the diffrent crypto currencies.
But I would certainly like to learn myself so thank you for the good info sir!
>>2394528
Why is it a good option?
>>
File: 1brokercctutorial.png (192KB, 800x800px)
1brokercctutorial.png
192KB, 800x800px
>>2393320
if you are completly overwhelmed try with going Bitcoin only and then put theose bitcoin in something like 1broker.cc to trade yourself or copy traders, pic related

it has a lot of "traditional" markets and crypto next month
>>
>>2397115

Coinbase:
Has app / support (not really)
Super simplified
Easy to set up + get verified
Can purchase without needing to create your own wallet

Other options don't have these features.
>>
>>2397163
>don't need to create a wallet
>just leave your coins with us goyim, we've got your back
>>
>>2397152
Interesting will check it out!
>>2397163
How is the security and privacy. Overall it looks good so far.
>>
>>2397163

Its not easy to get verified, verification is fucking borked
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.