[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't earn some nice passive income with affiliate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: PassiveAF.png (238KB, 1765x866px) Image search: [Google]
PassiveAF.png
238KB, 1765x866px
>he doesn't earn some nice passive income with affiliate marketing
>>
Pls inform. I tried this shit for a while. I made "review" websites with bullshit product links. I also madr a whole bunch of other articles on the site to make it look more legit. So many hours for $0
>>
>>2392642
There are different types of affiliate networks.
I guess you are talking about Amazon Affiliates which only works in a large scale since the commission is quite low.

I'm not running any blogs or anything similar, I'm running those generator pages which promise free Instagram followers or free clash of clans gems and shit like that. I made a tutorial video for how to complete offers (pin submits) on my site and uploaded it to youtube. The only the thing I have to do now is promote my video while targeting European countries (In my case Germany) and the money comes in by itself.

Recommend Networks are:
Adludum, CPAGrip, OGAds, MGCash

I absolutely recommend Adludum tho, best dashboard and support.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-213358.png (195KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-213358.png
195KB, 1080x1920px
proud nocoiner
>>
>>2393635
>>2392602
OP, can you give me a rundown on how this works? Do you have to meticulously split-test a bunch of websites and weigh click income against your advertising costs or something? I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>2393668
First of all, there is zero advertisment costs, to be exact, besides the 7$/month hosting, there are no costs at all. I'm promoting my sites in youtube comments of various famous german youtubers by hand.

And atm, I'm running a single website, no split testing whatsoever, just a site I made a few days ago with my mediocre web development skills. I made a tutorial video on how to use my site to "generate the wanted resources in said game", uploaded it to youtube and tell people to take a look at my channel. It's so easy and yet works so well. My site contains surveys users have to complete for which I get paid for.
>>
File: 5b9c6ffe9d[1].jpg (245KB, 1321x722px) Image search: [Google]
5b9c6ffe9d[1].jpg
245KB, 1321x722px
That's a cool looking panel.
I'm doing the same shit.
Most of my traffic is In US. Wish I had big payout countries more often.
>>
>>2393820
good ol' cpagrip.

Well yeah, its hard to target pin submit countries when targetting several cunts at once. Just concentrate on one if thats what you're going for. Germany and France work well.

and your traffic looks like facebook or some other social network, Is is paid traffic?
>>
File: long live the king.gif (4MB, 265x234px) Image search: [Google]
long live the king.gif
4MB, 265x234px
I dabbled with cpa marketing using maxbounty offers and such. the thing is, i was broke and only had enough to pay for hosting and a few domains. Truth be told i'm still broke and would love to get back to doing this. But right now I'm in the accumulation stage and am wagecucking a carpentry job in order to generate shekels.

Funny thing is, since I came back on /biz/ I realized it's shillcoin central and decided to devote my freetime to learning about this instead for generating additional capital.

CPAgrip and Ogads still evade me. Maybe I'm a brainlet, but I just don't understand the process you have to go through to generate revenue. Like I get it's incentive advertisement for shitty phone game tokens, but how to create these landing pages and how to make surveys etc, i still don't know about
>>
>>2393926
Its a twist on the youtube comment method.

Social sites dont bring much traffic. Twtr just got deleted @ 5k followers which produced 100-200 clicks a day. The insta, fb, g+ profiles and gave 90% less traffic.

Tried paid traffic for a while. On bing/yahoo search engine. You could buy a bing ads account+vps+vpn+$200 ad voucher for around $40. Nice ROI on it but they only lasted about 24 hours with black hat niches. With aggressive ads it was easy to max out the budget quick. Thought of a strategy that would prolong them, but bing cracked down on the abusers and haven't seen any vendors lately.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-221441.png (177KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-221441.png
177KB, 1080x1920px
Everyone Heil Germany and their high paying offers.

>>2394009
Check out CPAelites and try to get into it.

>>2394136
Yeah, I heard about the Bing coupon abuse, indians were doing it on masses. Just keep doing youtube comments I guess, they always convert.
>>
>>2392755
What site do you use to host? I've seen this stuff before on BHW website and have been wanting to try, but kinda focused on coins for a while. Did you just rip off another website design for you own? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>2394723
hostwinds, but its shit.

And I make my sites myself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.