[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember a few months ago ETH was only like $20 and everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1424518180735.jpg (13KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1424518180735.jpg
13KB, 265x265px
I remember a few months ago ETH was only like $20 and everyone saying it was gonna moon. I thought cryptocurrencies were just a meme but not ETH is over $300 in like 3 months and BTC is nearly $3k. What the fuck is going on? Should I just off myself right now?

>mfw I will never own a lambo
>>
>>2388211
Send me a PM i can trade your life.
>>
Well, you were brainwashed to think like a moron, and that's why you're poor. Either off yourself, or think differently.
>>
>>2388211
This feeling you are feeling is your brain creating thoughts. You can use this for your advantage and make conscious decisions. This will influence what type of things will happen to you. Don't worry! It's totally normal!
>>
File: jb.jpg (60KB, 634x504px) Image search: [Google]
jb.jpg
60KB, 634x504px
>>2388211
>I thought cryptocurrencies were just a meme
It is JUST a meme.

Only you decided to let it have power over your life.

Such a shame.
>>
>>2388211
Anons help me. I don't know how to sell. I always hold like a retard. Even now I should have switched from xvg to feather.

I bought xvg at 80, watched it go to 240(plus many dips back to 130 and 170) and even now instead of selling ATH and buying the dips, I held like a retard.
The problem is that I don't have more than 1k to trade so I really need to learn to fucking sell and buy the dips.

How do I fix this hodl addiction?
>>
>>2388610
Avon, it's the subconscious decisions that make us either natural born talent with intelligence or complete contemplating morons with no cognitive skills at all. Also known as autism.
>>
>>2388211
>I thought cryptocurrencies were just a meme
They are just a meme. Value is entirely subjective.
>What the fuck is going on?
A speculative bubble that is about to pop. Now is not the time to get in on crypto.
>Should I just off myself right now?
No, there will be another time. Be patient, and accrue as much capital as you feel safe spending and potentially losing.
>mfw I will never own a lambo
Nothing is impossible, Anon.It's all about state of mind.

Lambo's are wildly overpriced paperweights that will destroy you in insurance and maintenance costs. Don't get one when you inevitably strike it rich.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.