[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my mother to invest in the Stock Exchange and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mayor-blo.jpg (247KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
mayor-blo.jpg
247KB, 950x534px
How do I convince my mother to invest in the Stock Exchange and Bonds? My mother is a businesswomen, yet I'm surprised she's not even aware what a stock is. She keeps on buying lands but scared of stocks when lands are pretty much a volatile commodity itself with very few customers willing to buy.

Oh, and is the best time to get into stocks during market crash?
>>
>>2387133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Oz2R0u4VM'

You don't
>>
>>2387133
Try to fuck her first.
>>
>>2387149
I've been waiting all my life for the Japanese bubble to burst so that I can laugh at those racist self-fucking Japs.
>>
So as of right now, I wouldn't recommend newcomer investors to get into the market, or if you do - take the amount you're willing to invest and put 40% in now (just an arbitrary %) and wait for a correction to add in slightly more. Index funds, or ETFs which follow an index, are best for most people.
>>
>>2387133
Real Estate and Land is a legit investment vehicle anon. All you can do is to tell her that holding one type of investment is risky anyway, so she should diversify.
Let her start with some index funds.

However I feel that you were not convincing your mother to invest in stocks, but to give you her saving so that you can "trade".
>>
>>2387320
>but to give you her saving so that you can "trade"
I want to give her a separate account so that she wouldn't have to think much about money in the future, plus she already knew I was trading anyway.

>Let her start with some index funds.
She thinks index funds is the same as stocks and I explained to her many times why index funds is very different compared to stocks.
>>
Be a good son and convince her to get into crypto
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.