[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ this is women for you... women are the final currency.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

/biz/ this is women for you...

women are the final currency. my daughter was just made into that currency.

to the moon biz.
there's nothing that can resolve this pain except doing it x10 over on to other people...

I wan to kill myself /biz/ i want to kill her
why did I cuck to such a basic bitch.
fucking laughable.
i'm a fucking joke
>>
>>2387089
I can barely tell what the fuck is going on in that pic
>>
Your wife fucked some random dudes in the next room to her daughter, and now she's planning to fuck them in the next room to you? Also she's planning to steal $1140 from your mum?

Please fucking explain. Also stop being a little bitch, you're not the first guy in the world to be cheated on, have some perspective. Let it go, man
>>
/biz/ is pretty redpilled afaik, why does this bother you?

Don't even really know what is going on tho
>>
>>2387089
nfi what that pic is about
uncuck yourself, right now
>>
File: alweis.jpg (125KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
alweis.jpg
125KB, 1024x576px
>>2387089
Guess what you got a pay day! $1120 for you, and if they say it isn't you can show them the texts that she was bought! Alright anon it's time to clean up your life :)
>>
Women are whores, what else is new?
>>
buy eth it can solve your problems thanks to smart contracts
>>
>>2387089
does your phone use windows 2000?
>>
>>2387089
wtf is going on in that pic
>>
>>2387089
What chat client is that? It's horrible
>>
Son
Guess what
>>
>>2387089
in a world of cucks, the bull is king
>>
you just think people will understand this shit?

fucking phaggot
>>
Your daughter was amazing, OP. I look forward to seeing her again. I'm coming to pick up my $1120 now, so you better be on your best behaviour.
>>
I don't understand what the fuck is going on in the chat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.